Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOOTBALL talk

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
Bears have a rabbit foot stuck up their ass,

They will make the playoffs, but will make no noise because of their QB position...

The A-train is also out for this week...

if the bears can keep their core football players next season they could really make a run at the superbowl. Good running game, talented WR's, and a solid defense. Should be interesting.

The Nature Boy said:

a couple of things here, in paragraph 2 you mentined the Giants defense. BRO THEIR DEFENSE SUCKS!!! Look at the last 4 games or so, they stink. Strahan is the only solid player they have besides Armstead, who's hurt if I'm not mistaken. The Giants are finished this year, they were pretenders last year, and they're pretenders this year. That rumor that they were tapping into the opponents headsets last year in the playoffs is starting to look true to me. but that's my opinion.

I wish there was a way you could deliver this speech in the NY Giants locker room before each game.

Btw, if anybody wants to trade qb's with the NY Giants. Please give Ernie Accorsi a call.

fistfullofsteel said:

Btw, if anybody wants to trade qb's with the NY Giants. Please give Ernie Accorsi a call.

you really think it's collins? don't get me wrong, he's not Elway or anything, but he's not horrible. he's just average. Seems to me like they forgot how to run the football. when you can't run on the vikings defense, you have HUGE problems.

The Nature Boy said:
if the bears can keep their core football players next season they could really make a run at the superbowl. Good running game, talented WR's, and a solid defense. Should be interesting.

Damn straight! Don't forget how young of team they are too. With exception of Traylor and Washington, their defense is averaging something like 4 years NFL experience.

The Nature Boy said:

you really think it's collins? don't get me wrong, he's not Elway or anything, but he's not horrible. he's just average. Seems to me like they forgot how to run the football. when you can't run on the vikings defense, you have HUGE problems.

he isn't a superbowl qb. the moral is low on the team, because everybody knows if the game is going to come down to him. he isn't going to get the job done. average qb doesn't win superbowls. you give the giants phil simms in they hay day as their qb and our record would be a whole lot better.

the play calling is so damn predictable too and Dayne is a bust. plus receivers dropping the ball on key plays doesn't help either. the whole offense is a big mess.

watch the giants sidelines. you can see the look of despair of the defense when the offense is on the field. it looks like they sort of feel sorry for themselves. they know that they have to play awesome or they aren't going to win. they say it before every game.

fistfullofsteel said:

average qb doesn't win superbowls.

Au contraire. Average QBs who don't make mistakes usually do well.

Mark Rypien
Earl Morrall
Trent Dilfer (actually below average)
Even Elway who is great learned to tone it down and hand off to TD
Jeff Hostetler?
Doug Williams

Great QBs who never won (in many tries)
Jim Kelly
Fran Tarkenton
Dan Marino

Whats this talk about QB holding back the Bears????

Jim Miller is doing a great job and he WILL stay healthy!

They are getting stronger as the season rolls on---look out!

Top Bottom