Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOOTBALL talk

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
This is the superbowl players of the game. How many on this list are quaterbacks and how many of the quaterbacks are good? When the qb didn't get it, did the team have a good qb?

XXXIV Jan. 30, 2000 Kurt Warner. hall of famer qb or will be

XXXIII Jan. 31, 1999 John Elway. hall of famer qb or will be

XXXII Jan. 25, 1998 Terrell Davis . john elway qb

XXXI Jan. 26, 1997 Desmond Howard. brett favre was qb

XXX Jan. 28, 1996 Larry Brown. troy aikman was qb

XXIX Jan. 29, 1995 Steve Young. hall of famer qb or will be

XXVIII Jan. 30, 1994 Emmitt Smith. troy aikman was qb

XXVII Jan. 31, 1993 Troy Aikman. hall of famer qb one day

XXVI Jan. 26, 1992 Mark Rypien. qb, need info

XXV Jan. 27, 1991 Ottis Anderson. qb was Jeff Hostetler and they won cause the stinking Bills couldn't kick a 47 yard field goal to win the game. Hehe.

XXIV Jan. 28, 1990 Joe Montana. hall of famer qb

XXIII Jan. 22, 1989 Jerry Rice. qb was montana

XXII Jan. 31, 1988 Doug Williams. here is your nobody

XXI Jan. 25, 1987 Phil Simms. better than average qb

XX Jan. 26, 1986 Richard Dent. Da Bears, DITKA, DON'T NEED NO STINKEN QB WHEN YOU HAVE DITKA. They had McMahon who I thought was better than average qb. Too bad he got injured. I think he could have done a lot more.

XIX Jan. 20, 1985 Joe Montana. hall of famer qb

XVIII Jan. 22, 1984 Marcus Allen. qb was jim plunkett

XVII Jan. 30, 1983 John Riggins. Joe Theismann was the winning Qb. I think he was a good Qb. Too bad the NY Football Giants ended his career. Hehe.

XVI Jan. 24, 1982 Joe Montana. hall of famer qb

XV Jan. 25, 1981 Jim Plunkett. better than average qb

XIV Jan. 20, 1980 Terry Bradshaw. hall of famer qb

XIII Jan. 21, 1979 Terry Bradshaw. hall of famer qb

XII Jan. 15, 1978 Randy White, Harvey Martin. Hall of famer Roger Staubach was qb.

XI Jan. 9, 1977 Fred Biletnikoff. Ken Stabler was qb.

X Jan. 18, 1976 Lynn Swann. Terry Bradshaw hall of famer was qb

IX Jan. 12, 1975 Franco Harris. Terry Bradshaw hall of famer was qb

VIII Jan. 13, 1974 Larry Csonka. bob griese hall of famer was qb in that game

VII Jan. 14, 1973 Jake Scott. bob griese hall of famer was qb in that game to a 17-0 perfection season

VI Jan. 16, 1972 Roger Staubach. hall famer qb

V Jan. 17, 1971 Chuck Howley. the first mvp of the game from the losing team. The QB of the winning team for the Colts was JOHNNY UNITAS. A player who is considered one of the greatest players of all time. (Note, Earl Morrall relieved an injured Johnny Unitas late in the first half, although Unitas completed the Colts' only scoring pass.)

IV Jan. 11, 1970 Len Dawson. hall of famer qb

III Jan. 12, 1969 Joe Namath. hall of famer qb

II Jan. 14, 1968 Bart Starr. hall of famer qb

I Jan. 15, 1967 Bart Starr. hall of famer qb

I will take the better than average qb, but not to say that is all you need.

Last edited:
What about Trent Dilfer? He's in about the same class as Jim Miller. The Ravens just had a great defense, and a solid running game. What do the Bears have? An even better running game, and a pretty good defense (although not as good as the Ravens had). I still think it's the Ram's super bowl to lose.

More often than not. Just by looking at the list. It's better to have a good qb. There are always going to be expections here and there, but since when in life is anything certain.

Look for the Packers to kick some ass. Especially if they get home field advantage. They torched the Ravens about 3 weeks ago and they are just getting warmed up.

Favre is probably going to torch my NY Giants too unfortunatley.

The Green Bay Fudge Packers will have to win the division from the Bears, which will be a good race. My picks for divisional champs are:

AFC East:Jets
AFC Central:Steelers
AFC West:Raiders
NFC East:Giants
NFC Central:Bears
NFC West:Rams

The Packers, Ravens, Broncos, Saints and Dolphins all have a good shot at a wild card. I would like to see the Redskins get in. I don't like them, I just feel bad for them for all the shit they had to take at the beginning of the year.

brianharper94 said:
The Green Bay Fudge Packers will have to win the division from the Bears, which will be a good race.

I dont' think the Packers are worried. They already beat them 20-12 at Chicago, and at home they play awesome. Except last week. I have no idea what happened. They probably took the game too lightly and it cost them.

fistfullofsteel said:

I dont' think the Packers are worried. They already beat them 20-12 at Chicago, and at home they play awesome. Except last week. I have no idea what happened. They probably took the game too lightly and it cost them.

That's going to be a great game. The Bears will be looking for revenge. The oldest rivalry in the game. They'd be fired up even if they weren't gunning for the divisional championship.

wonderful... first i get "the dud" showing up on my thread... he knows that i know this is an attack on my wolverines... fuckeyes got em, ya... fuck you!

and now nature boy can brag too? what the fuck??? i hate holidays and the entire week following thanksgiving..

eagles need to find out what they are on offense, cuz as of right now with don in the pocket they are awful.

by the way, eagles fans annoy me... sick of hearing them boo people they should be cheering.

Top Bottom