Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOOTBALL talk

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
I wouldn't be surprised to see a Jets vs. Raiders Super Bowl. J-E-T-S...Jets Jets Jets. But more than likely the Rams are gonna get the NFC.

brianharper94 said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see a Jets vs. Raiders Super Bowl. J-E-T-S...Jets Jets Jets. But more than likely the Rams are gonna get the NFC.

You couldn't have a Jets / Raiders Superbowl. They're both AFC teams.

madbomber31 said:

anyway, what is gonna happen in the nfc central? i say chicago will fade soon and the bucs will challenge for a wild card spot...

nfc west is interesting with the niners, saints, and rams all showing strong so far.

the afc is a toss up, i think the raiders are the best team over there but... i can see denver, miami, colts, even the jets upsetting them.

NFC Central: The Vikes will come on late and along with GB and TB, others spoil it for Chicago. Detroit will upset them as well, although I am sure they are already trying to decide who they will draft next year.

NFC West: Is the strongest division in the NFL with SF, Atlanta, NO and St Louis. Unfortunately one of these teams won' t make the playoffs. I hope its Atlanta.

I can't see the AFC doing well in the Super Bowl this year. No team really impresses me compared to the Rams.

sorry guys... rams are taking a hike out of the playoffs this year.

the saints, giants, and eagles all have FAR better defenses... and though the rams have that awesome offense warner gets smacked up by teams like this. the rams were given the game against the eagles AND the giants.

he was like a deer in headlights against them and i can guarentee teams looked at that and that is why he is starting to struggle a bit. face it, that thumb injury happened in week one, he was fine until the giants did what philly did... hit him hard and often and he struggles... happened last year too, hence the saints beating them.

rams are in much trouble, despite their record. just my 2 cents.

one wish i have is that the eagles and rams didnt play week one, i wish it were NOW!!! first play of the game was a fumble from center at the eagles 10... spot the rams 7 points? not a good idea.

madbomber31 said:
sorry guys... rams are taking a hike out of the playoffs this year.

the saints, giants, and eagles all have FAR better defenses... and though the rams have that awesome offense warner gets smacked up by teams like this. the rams were given the game against the eagles AND the giants.

he was like a deer in headlights against them and i can guarentee teams looked at that and that is why he is starting to struggle a bit. face it, that thumb injury happened in week one, he was fine until the giants did what philly did... hit him hard and often and he struggles... happened last year too, hence the saints beating them.

rams are in much trouble, despite their record. just my 2 cents.

one wish i have is that the eagles and rams didnt play week one, i wish it were NOW!!! first play of the game was a fumble from center at the eagles 10... spot the rams 7 points? not a good idea.

a couple of things here, in paragraph 2 you mentined the Giants defense. BRO THEIR DEFENSE SUCKS!!! Look at the last 4 games or so, they stink. Strahan is the only solid player they have besides Armstead, who's hurt if I'm not mistaken. The Giants are finished this year, they were pretenders last year, and they're pretenders this year. That rumor that they were tapping into the opponents headsets last year in the playoffs is starting to look true to me. but that's my opinion.

as for the rams, dude they're clicking on all cylinders right now. If they have home field advantage nobody's gonna beat them.

Now for the game tomorrow. The drunk tank is gonna be exta full of wasted mullet wearing eagles fans becuase the skins are gonna stun the eagles WORSE than the arizona game. YOU REMEMBER THAT GAME DON'T YOU?!?!?!?! BAHAHAHHHAAHAHHA!!!

The Rams will not win the Superbowl...

If you hit them in the mouth, they can be intimidated very easily...

Their QB and recievers are pussies.......

Bulldog_10 said:
I The Pats are my team, we've been playing good but I don't think we got it in us to get to the playoffs.

The Patriots are my team also. I have liked them since they got smashed in 85 by the bears. I usually pick the underdogs and i have liked them ever since.

They have to beat New Orleans this week and i will be at the Meadowlands on December 2nd rooting for them to beat the F'in Jets.

Brady is starting the rest of the year so i think that the playoffs...wild card is not too far out of reach if we continue to win the games in our division.

Go Pats.

Buld0g are you from Mass? I have some family in Pittsfield.

Insano

With Brooks starting to play well, teams have been unable to stack the box to stop RW....
I look for RW to pound the Pats Defense mercilessly...

Top Bottom