Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football Predictions!!!!!!!!!

Phili and the Giants, at least I see some loyalty, but not intelligence!LOL. I'm just kidding. Both those teams have a good chance cuz the NFC is wide the f' open this year. On the other hand, in the AFC there are alot of potentials, but if Grbac jells in Baltimore you may as well put your money on the Ravens to win it all again but this year by about 40-50 point spread.

I personally am a Patriots fan and well, shit, 4 out of 5 of there starting offensive linemen are either hurt or just suddenly decided to retire so you get the picture there. I predict that the 100 million dollar man (Bledsoe) will have 3 concussions this year and will be sidelined for 6 games!

I think Baltimore has a shot again but I think Tampa will slip a little. New quarterback in the system will probably hurt a little. JMO.

My picks are Baltimore and New Orleans. I pick New Orleans only because on paper they have the best O-line and one of the best D-line. They also have some weapons on offense. They won a playoff game last year with basically their second string at every skilled position on offense. With the first string this year, they should be tough.

I also think the Titans have a good shot.

Most improved team will be the Chargers. They did a good job in the draft and free agent signings.

SUCK JOB awards go to Cowboys and Falcons. They will get even worse.

I'm down with the Raider's winning it all, just as long a Ganon doesn't act like a little bitch like he did in the AFC Championship game last year.:(

read my posts and you WILL get an accurate prediction!!! baltimore is going to struggle even making the playoffs...

blah blah blah.

Top Bottom