Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

semaglutide help and advice

Please don't judge me lol I have a decent question. Does anyone have any luck with the Umbrella Labs Semaglutide?
Welcome into the community đź’Ş

Umbrella labs carries excellent products you have nothing to worry about at all, majority of us here utilize the products they have in stock.

Plenty of people have experience with what you are looking at trying and will definitely help you out, we have a great community and support for members.

Ask any questions you have and we will try and help the best we can.

Welcome to the forum!
Umbrella has fantastic products. I am currently using their Tirzepatide which is Monjourno. I have found for me it's a little better than semaglutide(ozempic) for fat loss.
No worries using their products.
And I was curious about the Tirzepatide from Umbrella but I just searched their site and it appears that they discontinued selling it :( I hope you have a backup supply already!

Nice! How are the symptoms with the Tirzepatide compared to the Sema?
If by symptoms you mean side effects there are none for me from either. You get full very fast mentally you could care less about eating. I'm dieting on 2,000cals right now and it's hard to get them in. I could eat way less but i still want good gym performance. With tizepatide I have not had to increase the dose. With sema I was on 1mg/wk which is the third step and for me it wasn't as effective as the minimum dose of 2mg tirzepatide. I doubt i will go any higher. With a solid diet, training and cardio i am down 15lbs in the last 6 weeks. 22 down since june 1 with 0 muscle loss.
Let us know what you are gonna do and start a log so we can follow your progress and support you.

Absolutely! I am excited to start. So many friends and even my ex husband have had great success. But they went to doctors and clinics. I don't have health insurance and refuse to pay a ton of money for something I can acquire this way. I enjoy experimenting with peptides so far! Melanotan 2 luckily did not give me any nausea, so I'm hoping this will be minimal.

Thank you all for the support! I'm excited to be part of this forum!

Absolutely! I am excited to start. So many friends and even my ex husband have had great success. But they went to doctors and clinics. I don't have health insurance and refuse to pay a ton of money for something I can acquire this way. I enjoy experimenting with peptides so far! Melanotan 2 luckily did not give me any nausea, so I'm hoping this will be minimal.

I always feel like crap on melaonotan2. Feel nauseous for a day or so if I do a big shot. I usually just do small shots every day and I’m fine.
With the seems/tirzep I’ve never had any issues.

I always feel like crap on melaonotan2. Feel nauseous for a day or so if I do a big shot. I usually just do small shots every day and I’m fine.
With the seems/tirzep I’ve never had any issues.
Yeah. I kept my dosage on melanotan 2 low. I was afraid of the nauseousness. With semaglutide, I am going to try and take it before bed to help prevent any of that as well.

@southernmel1st can you tell us what your cycle is? whats your situation? you losing weight from what level?

@southernmel1st can you tell us what your cycle is? whats your situation? you losing weight from what level?
I am currently at 230 (don’t look it because I have muscle mass and I’m 5’11”) and I’m starting at .25 for the first 4 weeks. See how things go with that. I will be logging everything as well. Just scared of the peptide not being real or harming me in some way.

Top Bottom