Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football Predictions!!!!!!!!!

umm, yea... Im predicting it will be partyly football for a while longer. then 100% chance football from now to the end of the year and maybe into next year. but then all football should clear after that...

Well I'm a loyal cowboy fan, but I dont think as much athletic ability QC has that it will help them

JJ is wasting too much money without shit to show for it

TxCollegeguy said:
Well I'm a loyal cowboy fan, but I dont think as much athletic ability QC has that it will help them

JJ is wasting too much money without shit to show for it

He should have kept Jimmy Johnson.

Damn right he should have kept Johnson...he at least kept the team problems in house instead of letting them get out of hand after he left.

Had he stayed and if Wanstedt(sp?) stayed as Defensive C. they would have dominated so much of the 90's that the 49ers of the 80's would be a light comparision at best

Tampa Bay and Denver.

Predicting the Super Bowl is really tough. What objective football fan predicted Baltimore and the New Jersey Giants to be in the Super Bowl last year.

Gannon, Bitch,...:confused:
What Chu talkin about willis?

Oh well... Glad to see at least 2 other people on this board with some intelligence..

Raiders.... Kickin ASS !

Top Bottom