Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

semaglutide help and advice

I am currently at 230 (don’t look it because I have muscle mass and I’m 5’11”) and I’m starting at .25 for the first 4 weeks. See how things go with that. I will be logging everything as well. Just scared of the peptide not being real or harming me in some way.
As long as you got it from an approved source you'll be fine. Can't wait for your log. I'll be following!

I am currently at 230 (don’t look it because I have muscle mass and I’m 5’11”) and I’m starting at .25 for the first 4 weeks. See how things go with that. I will be logging everything as well. Just scared of the peptide not being real or harming me in some way.
@southernmel1st if you got it from approved guys you're fine

you going to log it? start now

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My peptides cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Question. My vial came in after only 2 days shipping. Shouldn’t it have been cold? Or arrive with cold packs? I’m confused because I thought it was supposed to be refrigerated 🤔
It only needs to be kept cold after it is reconstituted.

Top Bottom