Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FiveFingers Maker Will Pay Millions To Suckers Who Bought Its Shoes

Here's the study that shows how those things cause bone marrow edema: http://unique-sportstime.de/site/wp-content/uploads/Barfuss-Laufen1.pdf

Foot Bone Marrow Edema after 10-Week Transition
to Minimalist Running Shoes

That's as far as I got into that study...the title. Do you see what I've highlighted? I walked around in vibrams and lifted in them for almost a year before I did any kind of serious running. Why? Because that is what every source of information regarding transition to barefoot or minimalist shoe running was IMPLORING people to do.

Here's what happened...people who have been bred to be poosy faggots, just picture yourself here, decided that they wanted to try this barefoot thing and see what it's all about. And being the morons that the avg American is, they didn't take the time to research what they were doing nor did they research what wearing cushioned shoes their whole lives had done to them. You don't make that transition in 10 weeks even if you're a casual runner. What happened is that hardcore runners who had been running miles and miles a week took little to no time to adjust to the new environment they put their feet in. So they just leapt right into their old running routines without the buildup of the ankles and calves.

All of this is pretty self explanatory to anyone with a brain who understands that the human race spent 100's of thousands of years walking and running either barefoot or in a thin piece of animal skin. So the question is where is your specific malfunction Stopwatch(TM)?

Foot Bone Marrow Edema after 10-Week Transition
to Minimalist Running Shoes

That's as far as I got into that study...the title. Do you see what I've highlighted? I walked around in vibrams and lifted in them for almost a year before I did any kind of serious running. Why? Because that is what every source of information regarding transition to barefoot or minimalist shoe running was IMPLORING people to do.

Here's what happened...people who have been bred to be poosy faggots, just picture yourself here, decided that they wanted to try this barefoot thing and see what it's all about. And being the morons that the avg American is, they didn't take the time to research what they were doing nor did they research what wearing cushioned shoes their whole lives had done to them. You don't make that transition in 10 weeks even if you're a casual runner. What happened is that hardcore runners who had been running miles and miles a week took little to no time to adjust to the new environment they put their feet in. So they just leapt right into their old running routines without the buildup of the ankles and calves.

All of this is pretty self explanatory to anyone with a brain who understands that the human race spent 100's of thousands of years walking and running either barefoot or in a thin piece of animal skin. So the question is where is your specific malfunction Stopwatch(TM)?

Yeah, those Vibram fags parked $3.75M into a settlement fund simply because people weren't breaking them in slowly enough.

Good god you ponytail fag, do you even read the shit you type?

And no, don't answer that. It was a rhetorical question.

Yeah, those Vibram fags parked $3.75M into a settlement fund simply because people weren't breaking them in slowly enough.

yeah that's exactly what happened. They weren't the ones imploring people to break into things slowly, they wanted to sell as many shoes as possible as quickly as possible. That is afterall the capitalist way. They got caught by their own marketing. The claims they made of the benefits of their shoes were completely accurate, what they didn't inform people of is the transition. And more specifically the dangers in transitioning too quickly. It's not the shoes that need breaking in you impotent muppet, it's the weak tendons and ligaments that need to be strengthened in the avg American.

by the way, did you read the "conlusion" of the study?

"Conclusion: Runners interested in transitionin to minimalist running shoes, such as Vibrams, should transition VERY FUCKING SLOWLY and GRADUALLY in order to avoid potential stress injury in the foot"

Only stupid american consumers would pay $80 for the Barefoot Experience instead of just not wearing any fucking shoes for free

by the way, did you read the "conlusion" of the study?

"Conclusion: Runners interested in transitionin to minimalist running shoes, such as Vibrams, should transition VERY FUCKING SLOWLY and GRADUALLY in order to avoid potential stress injury in the foot"

Vibram had an obligation to warn people about that and they didn't. But anybody who didn't read up on the potential pitfalls of running barefoot or in minimal shoes, has little sympathy from me. Especially when the literature was so easily accessible in a simple query to lord google.

I want to fight everyone that has vibrams

Top Bottom