Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle! ... Please Critique!!

dr0p0ut

Hey guys. I am a long time lurker and have posted here on a few occasions over the past couple years when I have been considering running a cycle. Up until now, I have always just decided to keep pushing and improving my natural gains in the gym as I learn more.

I have decided to finally take the "plunge" recently though. After much research and lurking, here is the cycle I have decided to run as my very first AAS cycle...

Cycle:
1-12 - Test-E (400mg/week; 2x week; Sunday / Wednesday)
2-14 - Aromasin (12.5mg ED)
6-14 - HCGenerate (5 Caps ED)

Post-Cycle:
14-18 - Aromasin (25 / 25 / 12.5 / 12.5)
14-18 - Clomid (100 / 50 / 50 / 50)
14-18 - Post Cycle & Unleashed

**(Should I consider adding in Nolva? Forma Stanzol? RS-Transaderm?)**

Training:
I have been working out 3-4 days a week for the past 3-4 years now. Over the past 6 months, I have backed off the gym a bit as I have been getting more and more into Jiu Jitsu. My on-cycle plan though is to hit the gym about an hour in the mornings 3-4x/week, then Jiu Jitsu for 1-2 hours in the afternoons 3-4x/week... Plus probably a 3-mile run and/or Yoga once a week.

Diet:
I'll try and keep this short by just saying that I already eat a fairly clean Paleo diet for the most part. I occasionally track and log my daily calorie / protein / carb intake, but intend on keeping a very detailed log as well as maximizing protein intake when on-cycle.

CURRENT STATS:
31 years old / 5'7" / 166lbs. / 14-16% BF

Goals:
I would like to basically run this as a somewhat light, safe, and side-free intro AAS "recomp" cycle. Ideally, I would like to add a solid 10-12lbs of lean, hard muscle while cutting body fat to 10-12%.

ANYTHING I CAN DO TO BETTER TUNE MY CYCLE TO ACCOMPLISH THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Your advice is seriously appreciated.

Good dose on the test

Yes add Forma Stanzol

BF could stand to be a little lower @ your weight OR weight could be higher @ that BF

I would have a diet nailed down to a T before starting any cycle

~EZ

nice to see dropout! not going fancy, not going overboard... ur gonna make some kick ass gains at that dosage.
no biggie but u'll be at 15-19wks for pct but yeah u are good to go.
i'd hit the gym minimum 4 days a wk, but u'll see...u wont be able to stop urself from going lol. soon as the gains start kicking in around wk 3-4 those 1 hour workouts will start getting longer. eat right and get plenty of rest. good luck.

800mgs is high for a newb, stick to a max 400-500mgs dosage, you'll still get amazing results with less sides.

It's not 800. It's 400 per week split by two shots of 200.

To the OP i would add the forma in place of the aromasin in pct 10AM/10PM and NO DO NOT add nolva!!!

your pct needs a complete makeover... your running clomid way too high... do not even consider nolva... here is the pct to run...

clomid 25/25/25/25
unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol
daa powerchews

your on cycle looks good... nice and simple for a first cycle and I think that's great... you may want to add need2slin and creatine nitrate to supps your taking... these will be very helpful to you with the goals that you have...

Top Bottom