Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FedEx opened package, then called LE. WTF???

In forming you source you got popped is a respectful thing to do! Giving him a heads up to be on the look out! Def a must!

^^what good would it do to tell ur source you got popped?

I think that so he can do a better job of his shipping, and in the details. IMHO if things always look legit, and proper addresses, etc, some of this shit would not happen. I would never sing for anything though....alot of "mailbox" shipping store you can get a physical address with just a unit number...looks like an apt or condo address...and you can have Fed Ex or UPS ship there..but NEVER sign for a package!!

good luck bro in charges...hope it works out ;)

I'll go into as much detail as I feel is allowed and if I cross the line the mods, please delete immediately. I told my source immediately but he is in Mexico, and has runners cross and mail orders. The only link back to him would be the name and return address on the FedEx shipping label. I sent him copy of search warrant that stated I invoked my right to an attorney upon being arrested so he knows that I didn't say shit to LE. He went to investigate the runner and found out that he had been stealing from him for a long time. That is one reason my orders were always short.

According to him, he beat the runner so badly that nobody would work for him for a few weeks but he would resend my order to different address once things were back to normal.

I knew something had changed because he was like clockwork when I first started using him, but then came delays, shorted orders, etc... His runner fucked it all up and believe me, he had his operation set up right. Now I KNOW I cannot go into any details in that regard, but believe me, you'd be amazed at the operation he had been running. I wondered because I'd dealt with him for over 6 years and never had a problem. I finally got the nerve to ask him how he did it and when he explained I was blown away. Very ingenious.

But now he won't answer my emails. LOL I guess all good things come to an end.

I think that so he can do a better job of his shipping, and in the details. IMHO if things always look legit, and proper addresses, etc, some of this shit would not happen. I would never sing for anything though....alot of "mailbox" shipping store you can get a physical address with just a unit number...looks like an apt or condo address...and you can have Fed Ex or UPS ship there..but NEVER sign for a package!!

good luck bro in charges...hope it works out ;)

It was a box, and when i sign for it there, all i'm signing is that they received it and signed for it and when i got it it was in good condition, that they didnt fuck it up at the store or anything. i believe its different than if i were to sign for something at my residence.

i hope it is.

How can you be charged with possession if you never had it? If they can't piece together evidence of you actually giving someone money and communications of what was to be sold, they have no case. Just because they have illegal contraband that was being sent to your address, doesn't make you guilty of possession.

So many times police know you are guilty and you know you are guilty, but they have little evidence, not enough to get you. They let you talk yourself into a conviction. You did well by saying nothing, keep going with that approach. There's people always think they can outtalk the police. Maybe 90% of the time, they can, but all it takes is one slip-up and they have you. They can lie all they want to you, but its illegal for you to lie to a police officer.

Thats fuckn bullshit bro... That really fuckn pisses me off. There are no barriers anymore to protect anyone.. You have dumb ppl at fedex just opening up packages, you have LE involved in a stupid little package.. They can probably do all that shit tho in the name of terrorism.. Its bullshit.. More important things going on.. It would be different if you had like 25 grand worth.. Few fuckn pills and they waste all there time with the shit.. Yet our government smuggles in drugs in our country everyday:finger:

if you never signed for it, never touched it, and there's no proof of you ordering it or having anything similar found at your residence...who's to say I didn't mail it to you to get you in trouble? Seriously, if you didn't receive it, take possession....HOW can you be in trouble? They should have let you sign for it, pick it up, and start walking to your car. I think they screwed up..

Top Bottom