Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fast or slow injection?

ashaman

Ok, I've read that the right way to do an injection is fast, but I've always done it slow, and yes sometimes it takes a long time.

Does anyone do fast injections in their glutes? It's hard enough to reach around...

Ok, I've read that the right way to do an injection is fast, but I've always done it slow, and yes sometimes it takes a long time.

Does anyone do fast injections in their glutes? It's hard enough to reach around...[/QUOTE

I go firmly without forcing it. Works for most things in life.

ashaman, where did you read that the right way is fast? I've always heard nice and slow is the best way. If you force it / go too fast then you are setting yourself up to be sore after.

+1

Steady pressure, All depends on how it flows at the injection site. Forcing it into an area that it doesn't want to go is a sure way to get an abscess. I have had to move mid injection a few times because the area I was in didn't allow the oil to flow into the muscle.

i do it slow and steady..no since in jamminga shitload of oil in your muscle fast and caueing a huge lump

I also use a pussy 25 gauge so it's almost impossible to go TOO fast.

When using TP primo it took just under a half an hour to shoot 100 mgs. :)

The few times I had to use 20ga, I went quite fast, and it wasn't too bad (3mL). Usually i use 22 or 23 guage, and take about 30 to 45 seconds for 3mL, which i consider fairly slow. Never had a problem with lumps or soreness.
Also, I don't do glute shots...to hard to reach. All mine are in the quads.
I can't imagine taking almost half an hour to do it. :eek2: I don't like hanging around with a piece of steel stuck into my muscle, I prefer to get it outta there quick.

I always go slow....23 gauge, which was consistent with research I had done. An experienced guy told me that it should take about a minute or 2 for 2 cc's to be pumped in.

I went fast before and it hurt like a sumbitch for days.

25 gauge keeps the speed down , thats what i use .

Brad .

Top Bottom