Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy football trade help

KillahBee said:
Hassel/Big Ben
Henry/Parker/White/Bennett
Braylon/Mason/Crayton/Walker/Stokley
Owen Daniels
Vinatieri
Ravens

I just dumped Stokley, I only needed him for one week anyway. Had to pick up a kicker for week 10 and couldn't justify dropping anyone else. Do you have a back up DST for Baltimore. Cincy can put up numbers, that match up worries me. I have Baltimore for two of my teams, but have them backed up with Tenn and Tampa. With Tampa on a bye for week 10 I'm stuck with Balt, but I'll probably start Tenn DST hosting Jacksonville. Cutler might be out for week 10, and Denver is at KC, might be worth looking into. How many teams in your league? You got fucked on receivers. Braylon is a stud though, he's saved me multiple times.

dannomight said:
bro thats solid. addai and perker get a vast majority of the carries and hasslebeck is turining around. but I also own addai in a leage that I'm 7-2 and he was my no1 pick.

Yeah it is. I don't use Big Ben and White is clearly no Addai. It's almost a White for Addai str8 up trade which is a no brainer

PuddleMonkey said:
I just dumped Stokley, I only needed him for one week anyway. Had to pick up a kicker for week 10 and couldn't justify dropping anyone else. Do you have a back up DST for Baltimore. Cincy can put up numbers, that match up worries me. I have Baltimore for two of my teams, but have them backed up with Tenn and Tampa. With Tampa on a bye for week 10 I'm stuck with Balt, but I'll probably start Tenn DST hosting Jacksonville. Cutler might be out for week 10, and Denver is at KC, might be worth looking into. How many teams in your league? You got fucked on receivers. Braylon is a stud though, he's saved me multiple times.

I did get fucked, altho Crayton and Mason were averaging like 10-15 for the past few weeks. Walker fucked me big time. I had Colts D but had to drop me. My problem has been that I have had to carry a bunch of WRs cause of the injuries

take Parker....

Hasselback will have to throw alot over the last 7 games....

Parker will gain more than White

KillahBee said:
Fucking javon walker.

he was a life saver for me last year. i picked randy moss (LOL) with my 2nd pick , and he sucked it up. walker was my over receiver and stepped in and saved my ass.

i knew it was inevitable he'd get injured this year though.

gotmilk said:
take Parker....

Hasselback will have to throw alot over the last 7 games....

Parker will gain more than White

he has parker.

he has parker, big ben and white.

he's trying to get addai.

i don't think addai helps his team. his running backs are solid.

white and parker will have a touchdown and 80-100 yards each, give or take.
Henry will bounce back i think and isn't a bad third back, but cutler has to be healthy.

calveless wonder said:
he has parker.

he has parker, big ben and white.
he's trying to get addai.
i don't think addai helps his team. his running backs are solid

Should have read his whole post. Screw Addai. Look at who Big Ben and Parker are playing.....besides the Pats, they should light up 6 teams.

Top Bottom