Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy football trade help

PuddleMonkey said:
White is not the answer. Give up Big Ben and play Hasselfuck, Parker and Addai will be a good combo. Plus I can see Ben throwing 3 picks when they play the Pats. Seattle's receivers which have been banged up should be healthy soon.

wtf? bro did you smoke crack today?

Oh wait, you have addai or want him? If you want him, I'd keep white and trade parker and hassenfrazel.

Phaded said:
theres no possible way with his trade scenario's that there could be an addai/parker combo

:confused:

All the FF leagues I know start 2 RBs. Many of them even do 2 RB's 2 WR's and 1 more of your choice RB/WR.

Phaded said:
theres no possible way with his trade scenario's that there could be an addai/parker combo

I could trade White/Big Ben for Addai (which is what I agreed to, folks). So I'd have Parker/Addai/Travis Henry and Hasselfuck as my only QB

KillahBee said:
I could trade White/Big Ben for Addai (which is what I agreed to, folks). So I'd have Parker/Addai/Travis Henry and Hasselfuck as my only QB
bro thats solid. addai and perker get a vast majority of the carries and hasslebeck is turining around. but I also own addai in a leage that I'm 7-2 and he was my no1 pick.

Hassel/Big Ben
Henry/Parker/White/Bennett
Braylon/Mason/Crayton/Walker/Stokley
Owen Daniels
Vinatieri
Ravens

KillahBee said:

i'm off to kill myself cause i dont know how to read.

Top Bottom