Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy football trade help

KillahBee

Offered:

Addai for Hasselbeck & Willie Parker

or

Addai for Big Ben & LenDale White

I need another RB as Travis Henry is sucking cock. Big Ben actually has been more productive than Hasselbeck. White has been a stud for the last 3 weeks, but can he keep it up?

At first glance it does seem like the Big Ben trade is the one I should go for. He's slightly more productive than Matt, but not enough to get rid of semi-stud Parker for a hot White

Looking at the schedules both QBs should fair well and about the same for the remainder of the season. Keep Parker.

jestro said:
white and big ben for sure. I don't know that I'd be that hasty to get rid of addai though.

He's in a make-or-break mode, so he has to do something drastic. I'm 6-3 and in the lead for the wild card. hell, I'm givin up a backup and a waiver wire pick-up. I'll take it.

I'd keep addai.. he puts up numbers and already had his bye week

keep your team.

addai is good ,but you have some good backs.

hasselback sucks, so it'd be addai for willie parker.

i like willie parker

just play lendale white

White is not the answer. Give up Big Ben and play Hasselfuck, Parker and Addai will be a good combo. Plus I can see Ben throwing 3 picks when they play the Pats. Seattle's receivers which have been banged up should be healthy soon.

Top Bottom