Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football....so who is in??

Natymike

So far, for sure we have: Me, Latimer, Thermo, Huntmaster,

Madb and Cure, yall still in? --(cure what is your e-mail)

Need at least 4 more, THERE IS A 30$ ENTRY FEE, it will be at Sandbox.com. LIVE draft in early to mid August.

1st--150$
2nd--100$
3rd--50$

For those who want to play, post your e-mail address!!

Im in--just trying to figure out how to get $30 from CBS sportsline--so I can send it to you.

I may be able to get a coupl more/

HM

I'm in but how would we send funds through sandbox? Can we use paypal or would we have to use our cc? My email is [email protected].

Let's get this underway so i can kick your bitch asses!

joncrane said:
Fuck that shit, I ain't sending anyone $30 but I'll play for fun.

Ha, let me tell how "playing for fun works"

First off, half of the guys know nothing about football, yet join the league because they think it will be fun.

When the draft takes place, AT LEAST 5 out of the 10 teams forgets about it and the computer drafts them the shittiest team imaginable.

After the draft, the 5 Douche Bags who missed it will bitch about how they forgot about it and their team sucks, blah, blah, these 5 will be never heard from again and their teams will be unactive for the entire season.

By week 6, three out of the 5 remaining teams start to pull away in the standings, the other 2 lose interest and quit.

By week 7, there are 3 teams active.

By week 12, nobody gives a rats ass, except the guy in 1st place who thinks he is the shit because he is the best of the 3 teams active-i.e. Latimer :D j/k

In a pay league, everybody battles it out till the end. Its the only way to go.

I get your drift. Same thing happens in my fantasy nascar leagues.

$30 is a bit stiff though--especially for a game I am not familiar with (I have never played the kind where you draft people)

JC

does sandbox use "standard" rules (i.e. 1 pt. for each 10 yds rushing/rec., 6 pts for a TD, etc.)??

I'm in if you need another guy.

I've played in two the last couple of years and always stay active.

As long as we do a live draft.

Hit me a PM if there is an opening.

Runner,

Scoring Method Points
--------------------------------------
TD 6
2 Point Conversion (rush, receive or pass) 2
Every 15 yards (Rushing/Receiving) 1
Every 30 yards Passing 1
Fumble (only if lost) -3
Interception (thrown) -3
Field Goal 3
Field Goal (over 50 yds) ADDITIONAL PTS 1 ...... i.e. FG is worth total 4 FP
PAT (kicking) 1
Touchbacks (kicking) 1
Blocked Kick (punt, field goal or PAT) 5
Every 50 yards Returning (Special Teams/Defense) 1
Tackle 1 ...... [SOLO tackles only; nothing for assists]
Sack 3 ...... [half-sacks worth 1.5, rounded down to 1]
Pass Defended 1
Int erception (caught) 4
Forced Fumble 3
Fumble Recovery (Defensive) 4
Safety 5

Active Positions
------------------------------
Quarterback (QB)
Running Back (RB)
Wide Receiver (WR)
Tight End (TE)
Off. Flex (RB/WR/TE)
Off. Flex (RB/WR/TE)
Off. Flex (RB/WR/TE)
Kicker (K)
Def. Flex (DL/LB/DB)
Def. Flex (DL/LB/DB)
Def. Flex (DL/LB/DB)

Offensive flex positions may be filled by athletes from the RB, WR or TE positions. Defensive flex positions may be filled by athletes from the DL, LB or DB positions.

huntmaster said:
Im in--just trying to figure out how to get $30 from CBS sportsline--so I can send it to you.

I may be able to get a coupl more/

HM

Let me know how to get the refund when you find out, its pissing me off, they are doing their best not to help me. I have sent them 4 e-mails with no response, and there isn't a link anywhere regarding it.

I'm pretty sure their plan if to have us get tired of trying, and to leave our money there, this ain't happening.

Go ahead and get a couple more players, there are like 4 guys who said they were down, yet I haven't heard from, I guess they are not sure about the league or don't check their mail, who knows. I don't want to jepardize the draft and not have the league full by then so we need guys ASAP.

Its first come, first serve here.

BigS check your PM

Top Bottom