Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness' first Bodybuilding contest. $8,000 Hard Cash prize

fuck Wulfgar.. I'll ban his ass and laugh about it

DOOD! why the hostilities? I havent even been around for like 3 months. I expected more of a "Welcome back bor! Good to see an experienced BBer on here who has contributed tons of great info to the site and its members!"

or something along those lines... :friends:

just busy with work and gettin settled in Vegas. I am keeping my place in SD though. how bout you brother?

wait, so you moved already? I thought you weren't going to do that right away???? Damn!

I'm good bro. Been busy. Got another kid on the way. Little girl due early March. I'm already out gun shopping. :D

Are you renting out the SD pad?

DOOD! why the hostilities? I havent even been around for like 3 months. I expected more of a "Welcome back bor! Good to see an experienced BBer on here who has contributed tons of great info to the site and its members!"

or something along those lines... :friends:

You still dumping logs on the ladies?

wait, so you moved already? I thought you weren't going to do that right away???? Damn!

I'm good bro. Been busy. Got another kid on the way. Little girl due early March. I'm already out gun shopping. :D

Are you renting out the SD pad?

Another kid!!m man you and the wifey are getting quite the litter goin on over there! lol
congratulations are definately in order my friend. If you need any help gun shopping Ill go with you. Im think we start looking at an AK-47 and go up from there. :destroy: :strider36

Im not renting out the SD house yet. Just kinda living in both places. I figure it will be nice to get back to SD during the hotter months in Vegas you know?

Another kid!!m man you and the wifey are getting quite the litter goin on over there! lol
congratulations are definately in order my friend. If you need any help gun shopping Ill go with you. Im think we start looking at an AK-47 and go up from there. :destroy: :strider36

Im not renting out the SD house yet. Just kinda living in both places. I figure it will be nice to get back to SD during the hotter months in Vegas you know?

Thanks! The plan is to stop at two. Gonna try my best to make sure that's what happens too! I got the AK. Haven't even had to use it. I'd have to say it was a good day.

Sounds like a good plan you have with getting out of Vegas during the hot months. How's T?

Thanks! The plan is to stop at two. Gonna try my best to make sure that's what happens too! I got the AK. Haven't even had to use it. I'd have to say it was a good day.

Sounds like a good plan you have with getting out of Vegas during the hot months. How's T?

Ya the hot months can be pretty brutal in Vegas. So it will be nice to get to SD during those times.

T is doin her thing. She is still smokin hot as ever. She is starting up classes this semester in fashion design. Her and a friend are going to open a store( online and IRL) catering to dancer apparel( shoes, lingerie, purses,etc.) She is really excited about it.

Ya the hot months can be pretty brutal in Vegas. So it will be nice to get to SD during those times.

T is doin her thing. She is still smokin hot as ever. She is starting up classes this semester in fashion design. Her and a friend are going to open a store( online and IRL) catering to dancer apparel( shoes, lingerie, purses,etc.) She is really excited about it.

Nice brother. Glad to hear all is well. Be sure to let me know when you come to town.

Top Bottom