Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness' first Bodybuilding contest. $8,000 Hard Cash prize

Aww comeon.... I think you're thinking of it wrong. You don't have to look like a bodybuilder and cut/bulk, etc. It's about getting healthy and changing your body. Seems to be like you'd actually be in the perfect position to win.... I'm about 118 lbs right now, and I don't want to "lose weight" per se - seems like it would be harder for me to make a bigger transformation and have no chance in winning...

This is how I understand it too...and nan, I'm in a similar position. It would be great for you to do it...we can all motivate each other! :)

OK a few legal questions.....
1) What happens to the pics that are sent in? I understand that if yu win that EF will want to use the pics....but what about all other entry pics? Do they also become the property of EF to use as they see fit or what?

2) what are the requirements or expectations of the winner...BRR said winner would get an EF modeling contract. Is that a paid job or is the modeling in lieu of receiving the winners prizes?

Sorry just trying to get a better understanding.

OK a few legal questions.....
1) What happens to the pics that are sent in? I understand that if yu win that EF will want to use the pics....but what about all other entry pics? Do they also become the property of EF to use as they see fit or what?

2) what are the requirements or expectations of the winner...BRR said winner would get an EF modeling contract. Is that a paid job or is the modeling in lieu of receiving the winners prizes?

Sorry just trying to get a better understanding.
what if you want the $ but not the modeling contract...:confused:

Aww comeon.... I think you're thinking of it wrong. You don't have to look like a bodybuilder and cut/bulk, etc. It's about getting healthy and changing your body. Seems to be like you'd actually be in the perfect position to win.... I'm about 118 lbs right now, and I don't want to "lose weight" per se - seems like it would be harder for me to make a bigger transformation and have no chance in winning...

I also plan to do a daily video blog that would be live at the same time every morning that could be accessible and interactive, and it would be recorded and available the rest of the day to view. I know that in order to be successful I'll need to get on a very regular schedule - gym the same time every day. Bed the same time every day.... etc.

Spoke to the hubby and he really wants me to do it :worried:
Let me see if I can find a way to come up with the $... it's too short notice for me :(
BRR until when do we have time to pay the fee?

am i a tard and i missed the link or is it not up yet?

i look like Rocky Dennis so bye bye modeling gig, but i'll enter anyway. i'm au natural on a minimal amount of supps, so later on even some bros/broettes can see the kind of change can be made sans joose.

am i a tard and i missed the link or is it not up yet?

i look like Rocky Dennis so bye bye modeling gig, but i'll enter anyway. i'm au natural on a minimal amount of supps, so later on even some bros/broettes can see the kind of change can be made sans joose.

I don't think it's up yet...

Top Bottom