Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football Question

garcia. he has a history of putting up good numbers against everyone. And the giants have shakey CB's. As long as Terrell Owens is on the 49ers, start Garcia.

As for miami, they're going to try and run first and pass 2nd.

Garcia is a lock, I don't care who they're playing.

I would say Garcia for two reasons: Jason Sehorn and it will be a closer game so there will be more throwing late. The Fins will probably roll over the Lions and will use Ricky Williams to run out the clock.

McNabb vs. Culpepper: hmmmm......I think Culpeper is a slightly better bet in general but against the Bears........pick the QB that is playing in better weather. Or the one who is playing on turf.

Ok my turn:

Aaron Brooks vs. Tampa Bay or Rich Gannon vs. the Seahawks?

I'm thinking Gannon is a surer bet to post decent numbers but Brooks could explode.

JC

now that one is a tougy. I'd agree with you on Gannon, plus I'm sure gannon has historically done well agaist seattle. Brooks is in the middle of a nasty contract dispute that could be on his mind at the moment. I'd play it safe and start gannon. Just a hunch though.

pushing_fe said:
Garcia...

My turn, my turn...

Start McNabb vs. Tenn. or Culpepper vs. Chicago???

You have 2 of the top 5 QB's, why you have not traded one of them for a top RB is beyond me.

One of them will probably suck this season, sell now while their stock is high.

Well, Garcia didn't have the game of a lifetime last night. In hindsight, Jay Fiedler would have probably been the ideal choice. But that's hindsight talking.

Top Bottom