Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football Question

Natymike said:

You have 2 of the top 5 QB's, why you have not traded one of them for a top RB is beyond me.

One of them will probably suck this season, sell now while their stock is high.

I have been trying to trade one of them for a good RB, I am weak at that position. However, this is a public league where someone dropped Culpepper for Chris Chandler. So I am not expecting to be able to make a trade with anyone. I'll just start the one that is hot or palying against a crappy Defense.

bigguns7 said:
Well, Garcia didn't have the game of a lifetime last night. In hindsight, Jay Fiedler would have probably been the ideal choice. But that's hindsight talking.

:(

I would still make the recommendation every time.

Now watch Fiedler blow up for 300+ and 3 TD's.

I still think you made the right choice with Garcia, fiedler will be handing off the ball a lot in week1.

Go with Cullpepper over McNabb and Gannon over Brooks too.

Culpepper will have to throw a lot against the Bears D, which is one of the stingiest against the run, which may mean big numbers. I think McNabb would like to come out strong from the gate this year, and will probably have an efficeint game, but Culpepper will probably have more yards. Brooks liekly will struggle with Tampa's D, but may have some yards if he gets behind. Gannon should have an effiecient game against Seattle. I don't expect a lot out of him this year, however.

Top Bottom