Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

F*** You USPS ... Seriously.

musclemom

I Told You So ...
EF VIP
I had my address changed because I got fed up with the USPS being too retarded to deliver my mail ... even when it was sent via Priority Mail WITH a tracking number! They fucking LOST $135 worth of peptides. FUCKING LOST IT! With a fucking tracking number!

Back Story: My house is a twin on a corner. For the sake of illustration my address is 100 Main Street. The house attached to me is 100-A Main Street, the twins next to them are 100-B and 100-C. The lack of a letter on my house has confounded the USPS for decades. It has manifested in many things being lost or delivered after 6:00 p.m. at night or on Sundays (I actually do have some decent neighbors). But I have had shit go totally missing, like my peptides. And yes, I do have as much of my mail on paperless delivery is possible but I do mail order shit.

As I said, I live on a corner. Let's say the cross street is State Street. It happens that the front door and walkway of my house actually face State Street. Apparently the fucked-upedness of where my front door is combined with the lack of a letter has made my mailman suffer severe brainfarts. I even have all of my mail addressed as 100 Main Street, Corner at State Street. They STILL can't get 50% of the shit to me.

Amazingly, however, FedEx and UPS have never had a single solitary problem finding me.

So I contacted L&I and explained the situation, noting there is a gap in the house numbers on State Street where I would neatly fit in and L&I agreed my street address was causing confusion and gave me a new one on State Street (my husband thinks it's a riot. He wants to hold a house warming party since we moved 90 degrees).

So I go to the USPS website to put in a change of address. Not ONLY do they fucking say my current address is not valid, these fuckers want $1.00 per change of address ... for security purposes, mind you. They actually have the fucking balls to say that on their website! Fucking fucks.

Meanwhile, Kwandisha (I swear that was her name) at the electric company is telling me that the postal service is the ones who will inform them of the change of address. I said "I'm on paperless billing, how will the postal service inform you?" She just repeated that the postal service will inform them. The fucking postal service couldn't get your fucking bills to me to begin with you stupid fucking cow ...

USPS is a mess, I keep getting packages rejected because my property is a house and a lot so say one is 1000 Main St and the other is 1010 Main St, well sometimes they'll randomly deliver some and not others and then all of a sudden packages are going back eventhoug I have alway used just ONE of those addresses and my mail box has BOTH numbers on it just in case. I asked the mail lady hat I could do to fix it and she said it was a mail sorting issue and said I could try to put 2 separate mail boxes in my property eventhough I use just ONE address. *sigh*

I am with you on the USPS hatred MM

How's that government working out for you?
Umm, maybe if it was supported by the govt. it would fucking work:

Until adoption of the Postal Reorganization Act of 1970, the U.S. Postal Service functioned as a regular, tax-supported, agency of the federal government.

According to the laws under which it now operates, the U.S. Postal Service is a semi-independent federal agency, mandated to be revenue-neutral. That is, it is supposed to break even, not make a profit.

In 1982, U.S. postage stamps became "postal products," rather than a form of taxation. Since then, The bulk of the cost of operating the postal system has been paid for by customers through the sale of "postal products" and services rather than taxes.

Top Bottom