Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 1st and only experience with Purity Source

Should have posted sooner but this is what happened when I ordered from them over a year ago. I around 1k of products. They shipped the package and I received it with the corner of the box torn open and all the products gone. So my issue Purity? They put a return address sticker on the box with the sender being “ Happy Gifts” or something similar. What idiots. Someone in the postal service saw this and thought there was a gift or gifts inside. They were right too.

So I contacted Purity Sources and sent photos of the box. They accused me of trying to get over on them. I accused them of being stupid. They offered a 20% discount on my next order. I’ve gone back to Domestic Supply and they are the best! Never a problem. I’ll never order from Purity again.
Although this method is interesting, it lacks tact in its promotion of one source while belittling another. I wouldn't describe it as brilliant, but rather unrefined.

In regards to the issue, determining accountability is challenging, as it remains unclear if the error was caused by the postal service or if it was an intentional act by yourself to reverse scam. Nonetheless, we apologize for not highlighting the presence of controlled substances in the package. We will ensure to note this for future reference.

Your purchase requires agreement to the terms and conditions, which clearly absolve the company of responsibility for lost or stolen items. You are urged to acknowledge this policy, despite the passage of over a year since the incident in question occurred.

Your recent promotional effort is not impressive and falls below expectations. Please improve the quality of your work to make it more believable.

We recognize your noble efforts and would like to express our gratitude by offering you a 20% discount on your purchase. While you were unable to meet your target, we believe that your commitment to your work deserves recognition. As a token of our appreciation, we will provide you with a bulletproof package labeled as controlled substances, and include some additional items as a gift. We hope this gesture demonstrates our appreciation for your dedication and commitment to your work.

Please have a great day and we look forward to hearing from you soon or in a years time. Take care and stay safe in your controlled substance purchasing endeavors.

Should have posted sooner but this is what happened when I ordered from them over a year ago. I around 1k of products. They shipped the package and I received it with the corner of the box torn open and all the products gone. So my issue Purity? They put a return address sticker on the box with the sender being “ Happy Gifts” or something similar. What idiots. Someone in the postal service saw this and thought there was a gift or gifts inside. They were right too.

So I contacted Purity Sources and sent photos of the box. They accused me of trying to get over on them. I accused them of being stupid. They offered a 20% discount on my next order. I’ve gone back to Domestic Supply and they are the best! Never a problem. I’ll never order from Purity again.
This just don't sound right. Your ordered over a yr ago.. saying the post office ripped open the corner of your 1k package and emptied out your products. But delivered you and empty ripped open box. But you don't blame them. Because of a sticker or return Addy said gifts or something... then waited over a year to post for the first time this in the psl forum to praise/advertise another sponsor..
I say this whole circumstance is very suspicious. So your saying the products would have been free or loose in this box which isn't usually how this is sent. They would have been secure in another bag/envelope. So I'm unsure how 1k of product in a secured sealed envelope inside a box would have come out a small hole in the corner.. and then to wait over a year to address this.. something is definitely off here.

I neither represent or am being paid by a competitor. This occurred over a year ago. I’m glad to hear nobody else has suffered this fate. It was not a small hole. Packaging was flimsy. I deleted the photos some time ago. Maybe I was defrauded by a fake company IDK. But I definitely followed the prompts here on this website. Don’t know what else to tell you. It happened and I’ll never order from them again.

So wait a minute you order one year ago and then come on here one year later and post this? You understand how not believable any of this sounds right?

I don't believe a word of this, I also doubt they would put a label on the outside saying happy gifts 😂

It would sound legit if you have posted that time with proofs.......if possible you can still submit proofs that will make you sound genuine.......

Life took a turn for me about a year ago. It was something I was going to do and it got pushed to the side. Wish I had not deleted the photos I sent to the sellers. Just tried to give a heads up on my 1 and only experience with this seller. Whether you believe it or not is up to you. Yes, it was incredibly dumb of the sender of the package to affix a label “Happy Gifts”.

Top Bottom