Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 1st and only experience with Purity Source

Life took a turn for me about a year ago. It was something I was going to do and it got pushed to the side. Wish I had not deleted the photos I sent to the sellers. Just tried to give a heads up on my 1 and only experience with this seller. Whether you believe it or not is up to you. Yes, it was incredibly dumb of the sender of the package to affix a label “Happy Gifts”.
@Davison so you back in action on the cycle? whats your situation now tell us

@Davison so you back in action on the cycle? whats your situation now tell us
Yeah I’m back in. Just started. I’m an older lifter, 65, and have to watch the weight load. Try to keep my rep range no lower than 10, 12-15 mostly. My joints have taken a beating over the years. Recently had hip replacement surgery. Weight dropped from 205 to 185. I’m 6’0”. Leg training is just getting cranked back up. I was in the gym 2 weeks after surgery training upper body. Any older guys with advice always appreciated.Taking lower dose D-bol only 20mg/daily to start, may go up to 30. Test-E 300-600ml/week, later Deca. Plus anastrozole.

Yeah I’m back in. Just started. I’m an older lifter, 65, and have to watch the weight load. Try to keep my rep range no lower than 10, 12-15 mostly. My joints have taken a beating over the years. Recently had hip replacement surgery. Weight dropped from 205 to 185. I’m 6’0”. Leg training is just getting cranked back up. I was in the gym 2 weeks after surgery training upper body. Any older guys with advice always appreciated.Taking lower dose D-bol only 20mg/daily to start, may go up to 30. Test-E 300-600ml/week, later Deca. Plus anastrozole.
@Davison back in is perfect, and older is the time to change. This is the age you need coaches to guide you and the EF family support.

I suggest you start a LOG journal in a NEW thread, add your current diet training cycle plans history and we can guide you into a good cycle, good training and overall advise you as a big EF family :)

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone dbol cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

@Davison back in is perfect, and older is the time to change. This is the age you need coaches to guide you and the EF family support.

I suggest you start a LOG journal in a NEW thread, add your current diet training cycle plans history and we can guide you into a good cycle, good training and overall advise you as a big EF family :)

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone dbol cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:
Thanks for the info. When I get a chance in a day or 2 I’ll get to it. Been training steady for 46 years. Started at 135 lbs. But I’ll get to all that when I do the log. I’ve already gleaned much of what I know from reading Elite Fitness. Thanks again

Thanks for the info. When I get a chance in a day or 2 I’ll get to it. Been training steady for 46 years. Started at 135 lbs. But I’ll get to all that when I do the log. I’ve already gleaned much of what I know from reading Elite Fitness. Thanks again
@Davison perfect lets get a log next 1-2 days up and the whole EF family will guide you :) this will be awesome

Top Bottom