Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

biteme said:
What is it?

are you truly enlightened or able to grasp a concept that big?

i doubt any of us are....so if something plotted out in a story works, then thats how most people can digest it.

bignate73 said:
you are wulfgar but you are not....wulfgar.
thats actually pretty accurate
the identities we create to appear as an expression of the infinite entrap us. As we rid ourselfs of these sheaths we gain enlightenment.

Wulfgar said:
thats actually pretty accurate
the identities we create to appear as an expression of the infinite entrap us. As we rid ourselfs of these sheaths we gain enlightenment.

Yes we create our identities, and they are what seperate us from what really is.

krishna said:
If God is omnipresent - all-present (meaning he is everywhere) - then why would someone have to go to church or talk to a pastor to experience him? If you opened up your heart to his presence at a concert (or anywhere for that matter) like others have claimed to have done, why would you not feel him there also? How can you say others haven't felt the same presence you talk about while they were at a concert? Expand your mind bro. What if you got stranded on a desert island with no bible and no church? Should you not be able to walk with God then? And if you could walk with God then, why can't you walk with God now? Or at a concert? Or anywhere for that matter. Don't limit your experiences to a building; that's what the institution of religion wants you to do. They want you to conform and obey their rules. They want you to donate and contribute your time to their needs. Free yourself! God is outside of that building. God is in the children that need your help, or in the old lady that needs help crossing the road. God is in the river as you sit and watch the ripples dance with your thoughts. God is in the trees, flowers, weeds, birds, mountains, plains, horizons; He is everywhere!
Hey Bro., you are right, you can feel God anywhere and anytime...I never said it had to be at a church. I have felt God in my bedroom while kneeling by my bed to pray. I could sit here and give reason after reason why I believe in God and his word, but it would do me no good. Untill you've had your own own experience there is no way I'll ever change your mind.

Recruit said:
Hey Bro., you are right, you can feel God anywhere and anytime...I never said it had to be at a church. I have felt God in my bedroom while kneeling by my bed to pray. I could sit here and give reason after reason why I believe in God and his word, but it would do me no good. Untill you've had your own own experience there is no way I'll ever change your mind.

Can't you see from what I've written that I have had my own experiences? My point is that God is outside of religion too. Don't get locked down and brainwashed. God is love, and love is freedom.

krishna said:
Yes we create our identities, and they are what seperate us from what really is.
yes and no
it isnt that they truely seperate us from the infinite. It just gives us the illusion of separation. As the Concious Observer looking on, perfectly nuetral to all experiences and understanding, the separation is mearly identity mind being expressed.
At the animal stage of our evolution we needed to create emotion and fear and Ego in order to survive. All humans operate within a physical body(obviously) but we are tied simultaneously to the astral(upper and lower) as well as celestial planes as well. This is our subjective reality. Part of us being the body needs identity to sustain life for if we reached the state beyond that of the Avatar(Jesus, Krishna) the enrgy could not be contained in a human coil. those beings were pure infinite expressed.
we are all that is, was and will ever be.

Recruit said:
good for you bro
bask in the omnipresence of Him
:coffee:

Wulfgar said:
yes and no
it isnt that they truely seperate us from the infinite. It just gives us the illusion of separation. As the Concious Observer looking on, perfectly nuetral to all experiences and understanding, the separation is mearly identity mind being expressed.
At the animal stage of our evolution we needed to create emotion and fear and Ego in order to survive. All humans operate within a physical body(obviously) but we are tied simultaneously to the astral(upper and lower) as well as celestial planes as well. This is our subjective reality. Part of us being the body needs identity to sustain life for if we reached the state beyond that of the Avatar(Jesus, Krishna) the enrgy could not be contained in a human coil. those beings were pure infinite expressed.
we are all that is, was and will ever be.

Everything you just said is what I meant. Let's not get caught in semantics.

krishna said:
Everything you just said is what I meant. Let's not get caught in semantics.
I know bro. I wa just tryin to give the rest of our esteemed EF readers some brain food. :coffee:

Top Bottom