Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elections 2012

Psizzle your tax dollars fund those who sit on their asses and draw a check to go knock up 5 or 6 different women, then don't take care of them so the kids and their mothers all end up on government assistance, then the kids grow up and do the same thing their absent fathers did. It's a circle, and you are funding it by having a job.

you should be ashamed of yourself.

Psizzle your tax dollars fund those who sit on their asses and draw a check to go knock up 5 or 6 different women, then don't take care of them so the kids and their mothers all end up on government assistance, then the kids grow up and do the same thing their absent fathers did. It's a circle, and you are funding it by having a job.

you should be ashamed of yourself.
Lmao

I'm just torn up about it..

That accusation rings hollow, coming from the party of REAGAN. Now there's a cult of personality for you.

and that maybe the case, i wasn't politically aware when regan was pres (i was only 2-10 yrs old at the time).
but that doesn't take away from the cult of personality that obama has created, and has been created for him.
it is what it is

That accusation rings hollow, coming from the party of REAGAN. Now there's a cult of personality for you.

Reagan could only dream of the favorable media treatment obama has received since 2008

Taking all politics and bias out of it, Obama is a war criminal, not to mention a repeat offender. Treason, dereliction of duty, take your pick. He deserves a public trial, and needs to be held accountable for the lack of action dealing with the embassy attack.

He is personally responsible for the loss of life that took place.

Yet it is swept under the rug and he is still heralded as a hero and leader?

Am I missing something?

Aside from pigment..?

Taking all politics and bias out of it, Obama is a war criminal, not to mention a repeat offender. Treason, dereliction of duty, take your pick. He deserves a public trial, and needs to be held accountable for the lack of action dealing with the embassy attack.

He is personally responsible for the loss of life that took place.

cindy sheehan thought thought the same thing about bush, that he was responsible for her son's death (rip to the bro).
and the media lapped her meat curtains up over it, covering her every move at crawford and elsewhere.

cindy sheehan thought thought the same thing about bush, that he was responsible for her son's death (rip to the bro).
and the media lapped her meat curtains up over it, covering her every move at crawford and elsewhere.

You think the Ambassador's and CIA operatives' family would be given the same treatment over this?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom