Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elections 2012

The Benghazi situatuon is so egregiously fucked up, Obama should be impeached for it. Having knowledge of a pending attack on a U.S. Embassy, knowing your ambassador is in danger, and deliberately telling your units to stand down is unacceptable. Those two CIA field operatives killed 65 terrorist assholes, saved roughly 30 U.S. citizens, and gave their lives in the process. Receiving several calls for help, and doing nothing about it, is treason, and then to outright lie to the public continuously about it, makes it even worse.

The two operatives had coordinates lasered in. Obama could have had a fast mover in there with a JDAM in 3 minutes. If you wanted a more clandestine approach, he could have sent in a chopper, evacuated the ambassador, and placed a tier 1 unit in the compound to make them give up.

Its a pretty big goddamn fucking deal to have a U.S. ambassador murdered, and this fuck up just shrugs it off. He should be tried for high treason. Simple as that.

But Obama is young, hip, sexy and blaq bro!!!

So whats on American idol?

The Benghazi situatuon is so egregiously fucked up, Obama should be impeached for it. Having knowledge of a pending attack on a U.S. Embassy, knowing your ambassador is in danger, and deliberately telling your units to stand down is unacceptable. Those two CIA field operatives killed 65 terrorist assholes, saved roughly 30 U.S. citizens, and gave their lives in the process. Receiving several calls for help, and doing nothing about it, is treason, and then to outright lie to the public continuously about it, makes it even worse.

The two operatives had coordinates lasered in. Obama could have had a fast mover in there with a JDAM in 3 minutes. If you wanted a more clandestine approach, he could have sent in a chopper, evacuated the ambassador, and placed a tier 1 unit in the compound to make them give up.

Its a pretty big goddamn fucking deal to have a U.S. ambassador murdered, and this fuck up just shrugs it off. He should be tried for high treason. Simple as that.
Agreed. Shame how mainstream media put it on the backburner

Agreed. Shame how mainstream media put it on the backburner

i troll at a few lib sites like huffpo and msnbc (blech) and every time this topic comes up you should see the disdain commenters have for it.
obama can do no wrong and you are racist or a teabagger for thinking otherwise.
the man has clearly taken on a cult of personality, i've never seen anything like it before.
recall cindy sheehan and all the press she got for her son getting killed? years worth of media attention, enough to even convince her she could dethrone nancy p.
and that was for one fatality...4 peeps die outnumbered and out gunned and the same media is shamefully quiet.
imagine if the victims parents were to camp out in front of obumbles house like cindy did in crawford imagine the disdain/hate/and redicule they would recieve...i bet the would be forcefully run off.

i troll at a few lib sites like huffpo and msnbc (blech) and every time this topic comes up you should see the disdain commenters have for it.
obama can do no wrong and you are racist or a teabagger for thinking otherwise.
the man has clearly taken on a cult of personality, i've never seen anything like it before.
recall cindy sheehan and all the press she got for her son getting killed? years worth of media attention, enough to even convince her she could dethrone nancy p.
and that was for one fatality...4 peeps die outnumbered and out gunned and the same media is shamefully quiet.
imagine if the victims parents were to camp out in front of obumbles house like cindy did in crawford imagine the disdain/hate/and redicule they would recieve...i bet the would be forcefully run off.

You haven't? Not even in your history books in school?
Hint: starts with an H and rhymes with Shitler

And yes I agree. It's all bullshit.

Yea I want to see the family of the killed ambassador camp out at ibamas and guess what would happen

Rhymes with Hackshit

Obama is going to win electoral college votes therefore winning it all unfortunately. Ill bet money Obama will win

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Look we already went thru 4 shitty years with Obama and nothing is better only worse. So like he said 4 years ago " its time for a change". I didn't like him then and I don't like him now. Fuck Obama go Romney

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Look we already went thru 4 shitty years with Obama and nothing is better only worse. So like he said 4 years ago " its time for a change". I didn't like him then and I don't like him now. Fuck Obama go Romney

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Bain Capital, Caiman Islands, Switzerland, Bermudas... yep, Go Romney!!
But Obama is reading a book called "The World after America", let's burn him, communist!

Top Bottom