Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elections 2012

You dont know shit

We've been over this before, only now its even stronger for Obama. He has ALL the momentum going into the election. The hurricane put him, and hin alone on TV. Romney got no air time. The result? Americans are so fickle that Obama now has all the trends in the swing state polls.

Obama SHOULD be down 50 points in the polls, considering his actions regarding Benghazi, but this country has been hypnotized for a long time now...

We've been over this before, only now its even stronger for Obama. He has ALL the momentum going into the election. The hurricane put him, and hin alone on TV. Romney got no air time. The result? Americans are so fickle that Obama now has all the trends in the swing state polls.

Obama SHOULD be down 50 points in the polls, considering his actions regarding Benghazi, but this country has been hypnotized for a long time now...

Its a damn shame too, benghazi coverup

The country has shifted in a fundamental way that stuff like that doesnt matter anymore

Its a damn shame too, benghazi coverup

The country has shifted in a fundamental way that stuff like that doesnt matter anymore

the house republicans will hold his feet to the fire, i predict this issue is not going away and probably has a better chance of seeing the light with obama retaining office...thinking behind this is that if romney wins (which i think is gonna happen) he will appease his dem counterparts with not pursuing the libya matter and letting obumbles ride off into the sunset.
whereas obama wins the Issa is gonna hammer away and we are going to have a major crisis on our hands

the house republicans will hold his feet to the fire, i predict this issue is not going away and probably has a better chance of seeing the light with obama retaining office...thinking behind this is that if romney wins (which i think is gonna happen) he will appease his dem counterparts with not pursuing the libya matter and letting obumbles ride off into the sunset.
whereas obama wins the Issa is gonna hammer away and we are going to have a major crisis on our hands

Almost makes me want bronko bama to win

Almost

I'm voting Abe Vigoda

The Benghazi situatuon is so egregiously fucked up, Obama should be impeached for it. Having knowledge of a pending attack on a U.S. Embassy, knowing your ambassador is in danger, and deliberately telling your units to stand down is unacceptable. Those two CIA field operatives killed 65 terrorist assholes, saved roughly 30 U.S. citizens, and gave their lives in the process. Receiving several calls for help, and doing nothing about it, is treason, and then to outright lie to the public continuously about it, makes it even worse.

The two operatives had coordinates lasered in. Obama could have had a fast mover in there with a JDAM in 3 minutes. If you wanted a more clandestine approach, he could have sent in a chopper, evacuated the ambassador, and placed a tier 1 unit in the compound to make them give up.

Its a pretty big goddamn fucking deal to have a U.S. ambassador murdered, and this fuck up just shrugs it off. He should be tried for high treason. Simple as that.

Top Bottom