Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elections 2012

Bain Capital, Caiman Islands, Switzerland, Bermudas... yep, Go Romney!!
But Obama is reading a book called "The World after America", let's burn him, communist!

what is wrong with bain capital exactly?
did you know that obama has accepted campaign monies from bain and other equity firms?
Cayman islands, switzerland, bermuda, anything illegal with that?

what is wrong with bain capital exactly?
did you know that obama has accepted campaign monies from bain and other equity firms?
Cayman islands, switzerland, bermuda, anything illegal with that?
Lets face it, anyone who still supports Obama is fuckin brainwashed for good. No sense arguing with them anymore, if they wanna continue supporting him and have a hand in ruining our country and the values it was founded on, let them. They'll be just as fucked as we are.

Lets face it, anyone who still supports Obama is fuckin brainwashed for good. No sense arguing with them anymore, if they wanna continue supporting him and have a hand in ruining our country and the values it was founded on, let them. They'll be just as fucked as we are.

i have some friends and fam who are obama supporters and they don't act like this typical e-commenter constantly shouting bain/racist/cayman islands/war on women/rich/etc.
they have rational reasons for their support
so not all are like that imo...
i worry about my career, which is funded by a dwindling tax base

Romney will take Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia, Obama will take all the other swing states. Electoral College will go 290-248 Obama.

Quite likely.

But I liked the odds for Obama in Florida, 2.0 not bad considering how close that one is.

b0und (I wish I was betting cash! :D )

^^^this 100%

the man has clearly taken on a cult of personality, i've never seen anything like it before.

That accusation rings hollow, coming from the party of REAGAN. Now there's a cult of personality for you.

That's saying that half the country is brainwashed.

If Obama supporters say that all Romney supporters are racists, nazis, brainwashed, etc, I'm sure there would be a few who would beg to differ.

This kind of attitude is what is dividing your country - try supporting your side without hating the other.

b0und (if you still can)

With regards to my previous post.

Read this short piece by Robert Reich - that commie, it's very thoughtful.

Here's The Real Reason Why America Is So Divided - Business Insider

So we come to the end of a bitter election feeling as if we’re two nations rather than one. The challenge – not only for our president and representatives in Washington but for all of us – is to rediscover the public good.

The spite and venom in American politics has me worried sometimes, seriously.

b0und (seriously, read it)

That's saying that half the country is brainwashed.

If Obama supporters say that all Romney supporters are racists, nazis, brainwashed, etc, I'm sure there would be a few who would beg to differ.

This kind of attitude is what is dividing your country - try supporting your side without hating the other.
I'm not supporting a party whose campaign has been all dirty...

I could honestly give a rats ass about the other party. As a whole, they don't bother me. It's the low lives who abuse the system and vote for them strictly because they don't want to work for what they want. They'd rather sit on their ass and have it handed to them. THAT is what I hate.

You don't know a thing about me, my true beliefs, NOR do you know any more about what this country needs than any of us do. My last post was directed at the type of people I just mentioned. Not the democratic party as a whole.

And as far as half the country being brainwashed, it's a mix of people being brainwashed, the low lives I mentioned above, people too ignorant to do real research, comfortable with the current and scared of (real) change, etc. Trust me, although I'm always proud to be an American, I'm not real proud of our country these days.

I'm not supporting a party whose campaign has been all dirty...

I could honestly give a rats ass about the other party. As a whole, they don't bother me. It's the low lives who abuse the system and vote for them strictly because they don't want to work for what they want. They'd rather sit on their ass and have it handed to them. THAT is what I hate.

You don't know a thing about me, my true beliefs, NOR do you know any more about what this country needs than any of us do. My last post was directed at the type of people I just mentioned. Not the democratic party as a whole.

And as far as half the country being brainwashed, it's a mix of people being brainwashed, the low lives I mentioned above, people too ignorant to do real research, comfortable with the current and scared of (real) change, etc. Trust me, although I'm always proud to be an American, I'm not real proud of our country these days.

You're the problem. Teehee.

Top Bottom