Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elections 2012

Obama got 71% of the Latino vote. Considering the way demographics are changing in the U.S. that is a really bad sign for Republicans.

Obama got 71% of the Latino vote. Considering the way demographics are changing in the U.S. that is a really bad sign for Republicans.

Republican leadership brought comprehensive immigration reform to house members back in 2011. They shot it down.

The tea party will indeed be the death of the current GOP, and the country will be that much better for it.

Cant wait until we have at least two relatively sane parties again.

Lots of hatred and assumption up in this thread. It's funny the people it comes from. They feel so strongly against what one side stands for and wonder how it could be that way, as if that very hatred and need to identify with a label and tear down the other isn't the reason both parties are forced to move toward extremes in the first place.

Laughable.

27xgms3.jpg

I'm sure most everyone thinks I woke up doing the jig because the black guy won again. Actually I woke up angrier than ever...angry that the Republican party (which I used to belong to) has let the Tea Party move the party line so far to the right that I'm now left in Democratic territory.

For all the talk about needing another Reagan, he would never get nominated by current Republicans. I voted for Reagan in '84, Bush 1 in '88; Clinton both times; Bush 2 in '00 and Kerry in '04. I am the vote you are now losing. You need to move back toward the middle to regain my vote. I suspect many of you will say "no DT, you're wrong. What we need to do to win is more of what we've been doing and eventually you'll see things our way."

You must stop letting the tail wag the dog. You have to realize that talk radio (Rush, Hannity, Boortz) does NOT represent the feelings of most Americans. You must get rid of wackos like Todd Akin or at least keep them away from microphones and cameras.

You must stop trying to motivate people with fear...fear of minorities, fear of gays, fear of what's different. The homogeneous America is gone. Deal with it. Embrace it. Accept it. Work with it, not against it.

Last edited:
I'm sure most everyone thinks I woke up doing the jig because the black guy won again. Actually I woke up angrier than ever...angry that the Republican party (which I used to belong to) has let the Tea Party move the party line so far to the right that I'm now left in Democratic territory.

For all the talk about needing another Reagan, he would never get nominated by current Republicans. I voted for Reagan in '84, Bush 1 in '88; Clinton both times; Bush 2 in '00 and Kerry in '04. I am the vote you are now losing. You need to move back toward the middle to regain my vote. I suspect many of you will say "no DT, you're wrong. What we need to do to win is more of what we've been doing and eventually you'll see things our way."

You must stop letting the tail wag the dog. You have to realize that people that talk radio (Rush, Hannity, Boortz) does NOT represent the feelings of most Americans. You must get rid of wackos like Todd Akin or at least keep them away from microphones and cameras.

You must stop trying to motivate people with fear...fear of minorities, fear of gays, fear of what's different. The homogeneous America is gone. Deal with it. Embrace it. Accept it. Work with it, not against it.

VERY well.said DT

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom