Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elections 2012

oh i'm officially worried. shit's gonna be hitting the fan now. all the riff raff in the footage from the headquarters can celebrate now, they won't be later

America is lucky to at least have such a beautiful woman like yourself! God bless Psizzle!

Economist have already stated the American recession is over a month ago.

Pøstêd with ā Ñëxūs 7

Technically, years ago, before the "stimulus" kicked in but even Krugman has written 3% GDP growth and 300k plus a month job growth is necessary for a growing economy.

LOL @ Chris Mathews being critical of Barry for not acknowledging Bill....I used to watch Chris hate on Clinton as POTUS; Fucking schills...

It's a sad day in America. I think I seen the eagle shed a tear last night. And Washington was rolling around in his grave after seeing that stupid Kenya win. What a Damn shame.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

It's a sad day in America. I think I seen the eagle shed a tear last night. And Washington was rolling around in his grave after seeing that stupid Kenya win. What a Damn shame.

Well majority of Americans aren't like you atleast.

Sent from my LT18i using EliteFitness

Yea well u must be one of the dip shits that voted for him. Just wondering are you on well fare,
Cuz that would explain it

Told you guys Obama has this easily, and it was worse than even I predicted. I thought Romney had FL pretty easily.

Goes to show you that the Republican party is dead, finished. The D electorate keeps growing year after year, and the Republican electorate keeps shrinking. The Repubs are going to HAVE to re-package their image if they ever want a shot at ever winning a Presidential election again. It's not the policies that turn people away, it's this idea that Republicans are rich, angry white men who are out of touch with society. However true or untrue that may be, they're going to have to get back some of the electorate, and it's not going to come from Obama.

By 2016, the economy will be vastly improved, and the Dems can take full credit for it. Then, the Clintons and Obama can campaign for a year, backing whoever the candidate will be. Could be Hillary, I'm predicting Andrew Cuomo. It will be a fantastic setup, and Cuomo will be our President in 2016.

UNLESS...The Republicans pick Marco Rubio to run. Seriously, he's the only chance the Repubs have at taking back the electorate. He's an extremely sharp guy, is legitimately conservative, and doesn't come off like an old, rich, white guy (because he's not). Some think Christie would be a good choice, and he may be, but a fatass is not going to win the Presidency, ever. Stick him in the VP slot and he can be our modern-day Taft.

On a side note, it's interesting that this country won't elect overweight people. I thought being more like those around you helps to endear yourself to them? Go figure.

Top Bottom