Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elections 2012

I'm betting most of you, who constantly bring up welfare, all have shit jobs instead of careers, and probably live check to check.

living paycheck to paycheck is a hell of a lot more respectable than an able bodied person living off the government

living paycheck to paycheck is a hell of a lot more respectable than an able bodied person living off the government

I do agree, but it's pretty ironic that people who don't have a pot to piss in think they are that much better.

How was the cigar lounge?

It was awesome it smelled like heaven haha

I spent a couple hundred bucks just getting an assortment of different things to experiment and see what I'm prefer. They gave me some sort of cigar matches for free but I went ahead and bought a decent lighter like you said just in case the matches weren't right to use.

That place is huge though, i'll def be going back

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

It was awesome it smelled like heaven haha

I spent a couple hundred bucks just getting an assortment of different things to experiment and see what I'm prefer. They gave me some sort of cigar matches for free but I went ahead and bought a decent lighter like you said just in case the matches weren't right to use.

That place is huge though, i'll def be going back

You have a properly seasoned humidor to hold all those sticks? They'll dry out and be stale and un-smokeable in a few days if you don't store them between 65-72 humidity.

You have a properly seasoned humidor to hold all those sticks? They'll dry out and be stale and un-smokeable in a few days if you don't store them between 65-72 humidity.

Yes it is only about the size of a bbq pit but is air tight and from what I was told will work great for personal use, at least for now since i'm only buying a few at a time

Bro I make 130 to 140,000 a year doing linework. I have a great job, if u have two jobs the why do u want a president that takes ur money and gives it to some shithead on the corner that won't get of his lazy ass and get a job. Just tell me some good things that Obama has done for the working man. Tell me some good he has done since he was in office

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Bro I make 130 to 140,000 a year doing linework. I have a great job, if u have two jobs the why do u want a president that takes ur money and gives it to some shithead on the corner that won't get of his lazy ass and get a job. Just tell me some good things that Obama has done for the working man. Tell me some good he has done since he was in office

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Go here

http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com

Pøstêd with ā Ñëxūs 7

Top Bottom