Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elections 2012

I'm sure most everyone thinks I woke up doing the jig because the black guy won again. Actually I woke up angrier than ever...angry that the Republican party (which I used to belong to) has let the Tea Party move the party line so far to the right that I'm now left in Democratic territory.

For all the talk about needing another Reagan, he would never get nominated by current Republicans. I voted for Reagan in '84, Bush 1 in '88; Clinton both times; Bush 2 in '00 and Kerry in '04. I am the vote you are now losing. You need to move back toward the middle to regain my vote. I suspect many of you will say "no DT, you're wrong. What we need to do to win is more of what we've been doing and eventually you'll see things our way."

You must stop letting the tail wag the dog. You have to realize that talk radio (Rush, Hannity, Boortz) does NOT represent the feelings of most Americans. You must get rid of wackos like Todd Akin or at least keep them away from microphones and cameras.

You must stop trying to motivate people with fear...fear of minorities, fear of gays, fear of what's different. The homogeneous America is gone. Deal with it. Embrace it. Accept it. Work with it, not against it.

Well said, but will unfortunately fall on deaf ears. Weve reached a post-fact era in politics where reality doesnt really matter, and people are tied to parties more than ideology.

The Office UltraCon just said Obama will choose 2 liberal supreme court justices and he'll be wiping his ass with the Constitution. Everyone broke out laughing because we were all waiting to see what Bill would say first. This is the guy that said a computer (that had never been wrong) predicted Romney would get 300 electoral votes.

The Office UltraCon just said Obama will choose 2 liberal supreme court justices and he'll be wiping his ass with the Constitution. Everyone broke out laughing because we were all waiting to see what Bill would say first. This is the guy that said a computer (that had never been wrong) predicted Romney would get 300 electoral votes.

Gotta love low-information predictions:

Bulls#%t Mountain: Episode I - The Phantom Menace - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 10/22/12 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

I'm sure most everyone thinks I woke up doing the jig because the black guy won again. Actually I woke up angrier than ever...angry that the Republican party (which I used to belong to) has let the Tea Party move the party line so far to the right that I'm now left in Democratic territory.

For all the talk about needing another Reagan, he would never get nominated by current Republicans. I voted for Reagan in '84, Bush 1 in '88; Clinton both times; Bush 2 in '00 and Kerry in '04. I am the vote you are now losing. You need to move back toward the middle to regain my vote. I suspect many of you will say "no DT, you're wrong. What we need to do to win is more of what we've been doing and eventually you'll see things our way."

You must stop letting the tail wag the dog. You have to realize that talk radio (Rush, Hannity, Boortz) does NOT represent the feelings of most Americans. You must get rid of wackos like Todd Akin or at least keep them away from microphones and cameras.

You must stop trying to motivate people with fear...fear of minorities, fear of gays, fear of what's different. The homogeneous America is gone. Deal with it. Embrace it. Accept it. Work with it, not against it.

i agree and understand a lot of what you are saying, and believe you are the queinesseitenal vote the GOP should strive to get...professional, well informed, fiscally conservative, and minority (added bonus).
Socially the GOP is stuck in the past, they lose the 5% of voters needed to overcome the left on social issues IMO. The pact with the evangilical voter has got to be broken and a push towards latino and professional blacks should be the hope of the party and not impossible i think the two groups are conservative by nature.
but the bolded i disagree with entirely and imo shows biased on your part...the dem platform was based 90% on fear...war on women, classwarfare, war on the angry white male who is inherently racist/gun clinging, war on energy.

Sweetie, I hate to break it to you but that exact platform and it's infrastructure has worked for the Christians for 2000+ years :whatever: Sorry, just a fact. Fear is a spectacular motivator when you don't actually want to spread the wealth and give up your power yet wish to maintain ironclad control over the masses.

Long story short, you don't mess with success. Organized religion has way more experience than democratic politics when it comes to maintaining power by scaring people into what you want them to believe.

Oh, and a homogenous America?! Let's get real here, any hope of that evaporated the day Europeans landed here and decided the best road to their success lay in the extinction of the continental native population coupled with the importation and enslavement of people from another land.

Yea well u must be one of the dip shits that voted for him. Just wondering are you on well fare,
Cuz that would explain it
Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Nope, infact I got two jobs. But you are just a dumb ass throwing judgements everywhere. You don even know me, but you already branded me as a well fare lazy. Hahaha. Go get life douchebag.

Sent from my LT18i using EliteFitness

I'm betting most of you, who constantly bring up welfare, all have shit jobs instead of careers, and probably live check to check.

The pact with the evangilical voter has got to be broken and a push towards latino and professional blacks should be the hope of the party and not impossible i think the two groups are conservative by nature.
It appears despite Romney surrendering the black vote Obama got 93% this time versus 98% last time. The difference being God fearing blacks whose preacher told them Gays are going to Hell. Missed opportunity by Mittens.

Top Bottom