Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elections 2012

Uh considering it was al fucking GORE absolutely

RIP America

i didn't like Gore either but in hindsight, i would elect Gore for the next 100 years if it was just between him and jr every 8 years. Deficit spending republicans is why we are where we are today. We're spending too much period, obviously....both parties do. But the republicans put everything on the credit card, and have done so since the 80's. Only reason we got away with it for as long as we did was because we print the worlds reserve currency....so we basically shit money for free. Both parties were good with that, republicans slightly moreso. Only, and i mean ONLY guy that flexed up to the real questions/problems facing us was Ron Paul. These two guys we just voted on tonight have been blathering about stupid useless shit that doesn't matter. It's all a big show. So RIP indeed, except it's been in the making for decades and wouldn't have changed no matter who we voted for tonight. Mitt Romeny had ZERO intention of cutting actual spending and he made it clear to those of us that were listening. I'm cut blah blah blah here, but i'm gonna spend like daddy's little girl on her 16th over here. He was full of shit from top to bottom.

Al Gore got more votes than Bush in 2000 but I bet you were okay with that, right?

of course, it always sucks when it's ur turn to eat shit. It's the way humans are. Bet you won't see a single democrat who was railing our political system 12 years ago say shit tonight.

When I'm deep red after paying out, you bitches better get me green for busting my ass and finding the odds and shit and stuff.

Thank you n advance:-[

first president in history to win reelection with less electoral votes than before + lost the popular vote = says a lot

i can't remember the last time i was this pissed.
oh wait, yes i can.

Welcome to another recession...or should I say (ongoing)

first president in history to win reelection with less electoral votes than before + lost the popular vote = says a lot

i can't remember the last time i was this pissed.
oh wait, yes i can.

Obama has the popular vote P8.
And Listening to douche bag KKKarl Rove will rot your brain

Pøstêd with ā Ñëxūs 7

Welcome to another recession...or should I say (ongoing)
oh i'm officially worried. shit's gonna be hitting the fan now. all the riff raff in the footage from the headquarters can celebrate now, they won't be later

Top Bottom