Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ED or EOD?!

My gym is full of 'Qualified PT's' who have taken an online course and shadowed another 'Qualified PT' for a couple of weeks.

Anyway, I started at .25mg eod and bumped up the dose as I felt the estrogenic sides and on 500mg of test / week it took 1mg/day before I felt better. Now cruising on 200mg/week I need 1mg twice weekly. Like others said, everyone is different but .25mg EOD is probably not near enough for 600mg/week.

My gym is full of 'Qualified PT's' who have taken an online course and shadowed another 'Qualified PT' for a couple of weeks.

Anyway, I started at .25mg eod and bumped up the dose as I felt the estrogenic sides and on 500mg of test / week it took 1mg/day before I felt better. Now cruising on 200mg/week I need 1mg twice weekly. Like others said, everyone is different but .25mg EOD is probably not near enough for 600mg/week.

Thanks for your help bro :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Well then how about next time just help a newbie out. And don't say I haven't researched because I know I have . It's people like you that give elite fitness a bad name

I've helped new people out here for years , you have'nt been here long enough to take a shit ...let alone criticise anybodys advice.
I'm not gonna listen to anymore shit from you my young friend so be smart and lets leave it at that.:heart:

I've helped new people out here for years , you have'nt been here long enough to take a shit ...let alone criticise anybodys advice.
I'm not gonna listen to anymore shit from you my young friend so be smart and lets leave it at that.:heart:

I love you too bro. Hopefully you'll respect me a bit more in future and not be a hard kent behind the computer. PEACE! 💜

Well then how about next time just help a newbie out. And don't say I haven't researched because I know I have . It's people like you that give elite fitness a bad name

Weird. Thought we had a good thing going here.

Top Bottom