Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ED or EOD?!

1) You should stick to a twice a week pinning schedule with the longer enanthate ester, that's not an issue.

2) what's your test dosage? You might have to boost your AI intake. (I'm guessing 500mg/wk)

Thanks for your reply bro,
I know how to pin test e. My last cycle was 500mg per week for 10 weeks, Monday and Thursday. This cycle I'm bumping up to 600mg per week for 12 weeks.
Also dbol for 4-5 week kickstart.
Pct I'll just be running nolva. I suffered bad depression from clomid only Pct haha

And thanks for the advice with adex.. I'll start at .25 eod and work my way from there. last cycle I got pretty bad bloat with maaaad moon face lol so embarrassing

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply bro,
I know how to pin test e. My last cycle was 500mg per week for 10 weeks, Monday and Thursday. This cycle I'm bumping up to 600mg per week for 12 weeks.
Also dbol for 4-5 week kickstart.
Pct I'll just be running nolva. I suffered bad depression from clomid only Pct haha

And thanks for the advice with adex.. I'll start at .25 eod and work my way from there. last cycle I got pretty bad bloat with maaaad moon face lol so embarrassing

AIs don't work that way, if you start with a dose that's too low, you'll suffer all the unwanted estrogenic sides from gynecomastia to bloating. Start with at least 1mg/day if you're doing a dbol kickstart.

If I'm pinning Mondays and Thursdays, when is every other day? lol

EOD = every other day so EOD is EOD, its not bound by the 7 day week and your injections would land on different days. If your doing mon/thurs every week, then its bi-weekly.

.25mg eod of adex is hardly sufficient for TRT doses of test. Its likely not going to be enough for a test cycle.

Thanks bro.. do you agree with WolfpackAlpha 1mg ED? Or can I get away with .5mg ED?

Everyones a bit different so all we can do until you get labs is guestimate. Lot of it depends on how high your E is now and how much BF you carry.

If you used adex and got labs on your last cycle like you should have you would know where you need to be this time around.

.5mg ed would probably be on the low end starting point and 1mg ED may be a bit too much.

I would probably do .5mg ed and 6 weeks and then get labs done to find out where your E is at and if too high do .5mg one day, 1mg the next, then repeat going back down to .5mg.

Legend thanks bro! That's all I wanted to know :)

And to the others I'm 22 and been training since 16. I'm a qualified PT just trying to understand the usage of adex

Sorry bro , i didnt realise it was a qualified PT i was talking to.:rolleyes:

if you take your AI every 3rd day, EOD, or whatever its not going to ruin your entire cycle. you should learn to adjust things as you go and do it the way it works for you. the object of an AI is to prevent estrogen from getting out of control but you never want to kill estrogen.

also if you got depressed on clomid, then running nolva only is going to fuck you up even worse. PM me if you want to be put on a proper PCT.

Sorry bro , i didnt realise it was a qualified PT i was talking to.:rolleyes:

Well then how about next time just help a newbie out. And don't say I haven't researched because I know I have . It's people like you that give elite fitness a bad name

Top Bottom