Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Early NCAA National Championship Prediction

• Thread starter Thread starter Kryp2o
  • Start date Start date
I'm gonna stick to what I've been saying for a couple of months now, come January it's gonna be Texas and Florida in Pasadena. Tenn. won't get past UF this year in the swamp, FSU in the swamp will be a good one as always but I believe we(UF) have the advantage this year with the returning starters and such. The only other team that I could see making a run for it would be Miami, but they'd have to get past FSU in Tally., and that's a real possibility. I'd like to see a UF-Miami rematch in pasadena but I still believe the polls will show Texas as the # 2 team when it's all said and done.

On a side note--I really don't like being the preseason #1...I mean, it's not like we wouldn't have gotten there anyway after we won out, just look at the strength of our schedule.

Let me start off by saying that i'm a die hard nole fan. Now to the real shit. This year is too close to call, there is no real front runner. Sure texas looks good, but they have a tough ass conference. There are atleast 2 or 3 teams that could take them down on any given weekend. Then you have Miami, sure they return a hell of alot of starters but it's also the first year with a new head coach(could be a big deal, then again could not) but they also have to play the noles in tally, not an easy thing to do, if i'm not mistaken the last time was 52 games ago? Then you have the ever so hated gators. They have a hell of alot of talent, but they also play in a difficult conference. On any given weekend almost any team in the SEC could take the gators down. So after i rambeled for way to long, my prediction is no one!!! Anyone could beat anyone on any weekend, like the old addage goes: that's why they play the games.

Top Bottom