Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does this make you feel any better about the Wallstreet bailout? $50BIL Scam!

Madoff has been conducting a Ponzi scheme since at least 2005, the U.S. said.

it's a bit stupid that you tied this in to the bailout, like it actually had something to do with it??

at all?? that was kind of ignorant I felt, but in fairness it did draw attention.

IMHO the sentiment that the U.S. government needed to bail out its financial sector/buy up toxic assets was a byproduct greed and mismanagement. It was a failure to regulate mortgages industry as well as mortgage backed securities and a whole host of other things that I'd be lying if I said I understood. Another crucial aspect that cannot be overlooked, if for nothing else but its prevalence in popular sentiment is greed and corruption. The example I posted is the manifestation of people's dark suspicions about people who control large amounts of capital. Again, the reason this is relevant to the bailout is that it's one example of high level corruption that occurs in the financial markets. Are we in this situation because of "greedy CEOs"? In my opinion, no. If anything politicians pushing bad mortgages on banks, and banks willing to lend to just anyone was had a bigger impact than this guy or people like him ever could have.

It's not entirely clear why your point about this scheme dating back to 2005 is relevant... The missteps that led to this financial crisis have been in the making since Jimmy Carter was President.

Either way, if you are going to argue your point it would be beneficial to throw in some substance along with your insults. I'm sure you have valid arguments and I would like to hear them.
Maybe I can learn a thing or two... which is always a good thing.

Someone bump these threads next year. So we can call out the 'world is ending' people! lol!!

Never said the world is ending, I said it's going to hell in a handbasket. And much of my reason for the comment was not because of the economic situation at hand. That's for another thread i suppose. In other words, it's gonna get crapped on. But i didn't mean it was going to end.

Although, if Russia, China, Iran, Pakistan and Venezuela wanted too, they could screw us over real bad. And IMO they intend to at some point.

If they stop selling us oil what could we do? They'd have us by the balls.

I forsee war would come of such a thing if they decided to conspire against us. That's what we need, a war with Russia.:worried:

No one will stop selling us oil. People WILL go to war to ensure that, not the opposite way around.

Money > War. Why do u think we're in Iraq? Terrorism? WMD's? hahahahaha

r

Up to 20 years and $5 million fined? Pfft, bastard should be hung from the top floor of the NYSE on live television.

No one will stop selling us oil. People WILL go to war to ensure that, not the opposite way around.

Money > War. Why do u think we're in Iraq? Terrorism? WMD's? hahahahaha

r

My cousin got home yesterday and I was talking to him about Iraq and the war. He told me that there is so much more to it than anyone even has a clue about. I got the impression that it's a mix of quite a few things. Oil being some of that reason. Also, being stationed in the middle east already to be able to quickly respond to the defense of Israel is another reason he hinted at. He says they have intelligence of plans to attack israel. Also pakistani and Iranian invasion policies that are on the back burner.

He told me the response to afghanitan was indeed because of the terrorism of 9/11. I don't think many dispute that except the 9/11 conspirators, which is ridiculous IMO. He told me he was not honestly sure of all of the motives behind the Iraqi invasion. He couldn't tell me eveyrthing he knew though either.

To say a little, the US is PISSED at Pakistan over their harboring of terrorists, and that heavy retaliation will commence if terrorists launch larger scale attacks on Israel.

We all know Russia would hop right in, as they supply lots of stuff to the middle eastern nations. They'd like to give us a piece of their mind. Also, they aren't very happy with our stations in Poland. Understandably so too.

There's a few things I was able to get some insight on.

We're totally off thread subject now, lol.

Top Bottom