Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you want to see more posts by Angel and Needto?

Vote

• Total voters
chefbone said:
I'm considering bombing Redguru and Stickfucker for thread jackin' my shit...Oh well, I guess I won't. It's not like I've thread jacked before!

Da Bone? Thread jacking? NAW!!!!

chefbone said:
I'm considering bombing Redguru and Stickfucker for thread jackin' my shit...Oh well, I guess I won't. It's not like I've thread jacked before!

thread jacking is fun.... well sometimes... lol

bigmann245 said:
the funny thing about FG and her comments about medicj now differ completely from when i showed FG her pic. she said she was very pretty and looked great. now she say's different. again 2 faced. and the reason medicj called FG fatty is because FG told her what she weighed and medicj is 2 inches taller than FG and weighs 20 lbs less. so id say that is logic enough for medicj to be able to call FG fatty ass....
no your wrong. There is no reason a MATURE person should call someone a fat ass
Who cares how much she weighs? Why is it when people are fighting they go to the derrogitory namecalling. Lestat does his shit everyday......does he look mature? No he looks like a jerk, and an immature jerk at that.

SoKlueles said:
no your wrong. There is no reason a MATURE person should call someone a fat ass
Who cares how much she weighs? Why is it when people are fighting they go to the derrogitory namecalling. Lestat does his shit everyday......does he look mature? No he looks like a jerk, and an immature jerk at that.

i guess ill have to dig up the posts then.

bigmann245 said:
the funny thing about FG and her comments about medicj now differ completely from when i showed FG her pic. she said she was very pretty and looked great. now she say's different. again 2 faced. and the reason medicj called FG fatty is because FG told her what she weighed and medicj is 2 inches taller than FG and weighs 20 lbs less. so id say that is logic enough for medicj to be able to call FG fatty ass....

you listen to me now - I never talk tro the girl. Maybe YOU told her my stats which you didnt have any business doing.
I called her ugly only once in a k msg and its gonna be in the 3rd one too, cause she is provoking it.
She calls me fat since the day I called het tread lame. Thats her reason.

With this said, you and her can go on ranting, I am done with you losers

bigmann245 said:
i guess ill have to dig up the posts then.
Go ahead but this crap needs to stop. You guys need to have a yahtzee game or just ignore each other. Its really old.

foreigngirl said:
you listen to me now - I never talk tro the girl. Maybe YOU told her my stats which you didnt have any business doing.
I called her ugly only once in a k msg and its gonna be in the 3rd one too, cause she is provoking it.
She calls me fat since the day I called het tread lame. Thats her reason.

With this said, you and her can go on ranting, I am done with you losers

I thought you 2 were married

chefbone said:

It was a harmless threadjack, CB

I'm tired, ChefBone. Tired of this war, tired of fighting... I'm tired of the ship, being cold, eating the same goddamn goop everyday...

Top Bottom