Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think the government should legalize steroids?

Roc86 said:
Yeah they should be legal at the age of 21, and there should be a cap on dosages, ex, HRT or something. At least Test and GH should be OTC at that age.

... which brings me to my next point, Everybody says cmoking kills/affects health wayy more than AAS correct, however, there is a ton more smokers that AAS users out there so comparing health problems and fatalities is completely in-accurate.
you made a good point.

The US goverment won't do anything , but worse right now they are trying to impose restrictions to Mexico in both Veterinarian and Human Grade anabolics

Why not?

I see no reason why adults should be baby-sat by the government. Do we really need, or want, some huge institution telling us what is good for us and what isn't? Forcing us to do, and not do, things "for our own good?"

Can we not make these decisions for ourself? Are we not "big boys?" Are we not capable of paying the consequences for our own, perhaps bad, decisions?

So what if some people screw up by not taking the time to study what they are putting into their body. Stupid people will die and not breed - the definition of darwin evolution.

I resent that we live with the consequences of legislation resulting primarily from conservative, religion-influced soccer-mom's from the 1950's.

medi3val said:
Why not?

I see no reason why adults should be baby-sat by the government. Do we really need, or want, some huge institution telling us what is good for us and what isn't? Forcing us to do, and not do, things "for our own good?"

Can we not make these decisions for ourself? Are we not "big boys?" Are we not capable of paying the consequences for our own, perhaps bad, decisions?

So what if some people screw up by not taking the time to study what they are putting into their body. Stupid people will die and not breed - the definition of darwin evolution.

I totally agree with this statement. Unfortunately it will never be that way, though. Steroids can NEVER be legalized due to the lawsuits that would ensue.

I mean c'mon guys, look at the some of the lawsuits allready out there:

-Tobaccoo companies getting sued cause people are dumb enough to smoke. Then say they didn't know it was bad for them....WTF!!

-Lady at McDonalds who spilled hot coffee on herself and sued because she said she wasn't warned it could burn her.....ITS HOT FUCKING COFFEE BITCH!!!! What did you expect.

-Fast food chains being sued for making people fat!!! WTF!!! Who doesn't know that eating 3 triple grease burgers every day won't turn you into a disgusting, rolly-polly, fat body fuck!!!!!

It will never happen because people simply cannot, and will not take responsibility for their own actions anymore. Its always someone elses fault.

I say it should be available OTC only if the buyer is 21 and can pass a compentancy test to make sure you did your research, kind of like getting a drivers license.

jp000 said:
I totally agree with this statement. Unfortunately it will never be that way, though. Steroids can NEVER be legalized due to the lawsuits that would ensue.

I mean c'mon guys, look at the some of the lawsuits allready out there:

-Tobaccoo companies getting sued cause people are dumb enough to smoke. Then say they didn't know it was bad for them....WTF!!

-Lady at McDonalds who spilled hot coffee on herself and sued because she said she wasn't warned it could burn her.....ITS HOT FUCKING COFFEE BITCH!!!! What did you expect.

-Fast food chains being sued for making people fat!!! WTF!!! Who doesn't know that eating 3 triple grease burgers every day won't turn you into a disgusting, rolly-polly, fat body fuck!!!!!

It will never happen because people simply cannot, and will not take responsibility for their own actions anymore. Its always someone elses fault.

The problem with this arguement is those companies are not out of business and are making billions every year by supplying a product that consumers buy whether it's healthy or not, just like steroids would.

Top Bottom