Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think the government should legalize steroids?

coldblue1955 said:
well cigrattes are bought legally and kills millions each year. There really isn't no steroid deaths compard to tobacco.

can you smoke a cigarrette wrongly?
can you suffer the consequences of not reading up enough about cigarrettes?

Sure there's always abuse with a substance but something you inject into your body should be a little more protected.

Kids mess themselves up every year. Maybe not the the point of death so often, but i'm sure a lot worse than taking up the habit of smoking cigarettes for a month.

main reason is the money. the governments makes millions upon millions on the tobacco buisness and they know the health risk it has on people but they don't care

I think that they should legalize steroids in the form of supervised usage monitored by doctors. If doctors had to prescribe the gear to the BB or whomever then they would make the bb come in for reg blood tests, enzyme tests etc. If supervised and used correctly I believe that gear can lead people to live healthier lives. People don't realize that a lot of the people who use gear first get themselves in shape natty. They use the gear to enhance past their genetic limits.

Good Luck with this though...

nycspike said:
I think that they should legalize steroids in the form of supervised usage monitored by doctors. If doctors had to prescribe the gear to the BB or whomever then they would make the bb come in for reg blood tests, enzyme tests etc. If supervised and used correctly I believe that gear can lead people to live healthier lives. People don't realize that a lot of the people who use gear first get themselves in shape natty. They use the gear to enhance past their genetic limits.

Good Luck with this though...
it could happen if we the people speak out!

Yes of course, under doctor supervision. Bodybuilding clinics would pop up all over the place. Blood tests required, top human grade gear, reasonable doseages only (docs might give 500mg/week but wouldnt give 2000mg/week)

Just make it ID required, or at most a background check like handguns. So they dont give em to kids or psychos.

scrpiting should be based on clear markers
therefor if your under a certain level regardless of age one should qaulify
also the medical community should be educated on this
since it is just as cought up with the steroid histeria as others

Top Bottom