Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think the government should legalize steroids?

mrp3652 said:
The problem with this arguement is those companies are not out of business and are making billions every year by supplying a product that consumers buy whether it's healthy or not, just like steroids would.

I guess I was kinda vague.....

The examples were just to show the kind of unbelievable lawsuits that are being filed and also that people don't want to take responsibility for their own actions.

These are lawsuits over cheeseburgers, coffee, and smokes. Imagine what would happen over a substance that (if legalized) was previously a scheduled drug!!

Out of curiosity, can anyone name any drug or compound that went from a controlled item to OTC?

I look at it like this. Let's say you had a bottle of 100 Aspirin, a bottle of 100 potassium capsules, and a bottle of 100 Dbol. Which one of these compounds could you consume the entire bottle at once and definitely not die???

Well, that much aspirin could burn a hole in the lining of the stomache and kill you. That much potassium could cause you to have a heart attack. Taking the whole bottle of Dbol might make you get sick to your stomach(and be a waste of $$$), but that's about it.

With that being said, how can roids be illegal if they're virtually impossible to OD on while other OTC drugs a 12 yr old can buy can kill you almost instantly?

Of course the feds don't see my logic, so it doesn't really matter. Too many jealous, one porkchop away from a heart attack, alcoholic, cigarette smoking fat asses are the ones making the laws.

The whole legalized with medical exams would never work because insurance wouldn't cover it. I know I can at elast speak for myself when i say there is no way I could afford prescribed AS. Also you say it would be easier to get but that's not erally true. I've been able to egt steroids since I can remember and ironically it was harder to get needles at first since I didnt know where to look, and they are legal. So I think they should be just like alcohol....legal for anyone over 21 to make a mature decision. If someone goes ahead and fucks themself up then thats there problem. I think that would actually make it hader for kids to egt it. It's just like when you're 15 and 16 it's easier to get drugs than it is to get alcohol. If anything I think it would be better if they just enforced steroids like they do marijuana maybe.......give you a slap on the wrist or look the other way if you egt caught.

Hell no the first thing newbies down the gym ask these days is can i get hold of some AAS to get massive? Sometimes even b4 they've even started at the gym or know what the hell there doing! Its getting worse every day i see 160lb guys wasting their time doing gear, because they either don't train intensly enough or even eat right! Then when the steroids don't work they think hey i try HGH! If they were available over the counter it would be madness!

02gixxersix2 said:
like they do marijuana maybe.......give you a slap on the wrist or look the other way if you egt caught.

There's no looking the other way when caught with weed where I live. Cops here get a fucking boner if they nail you with a roach or used paraphanelia like they just caught a serial child molester. Even seeds will get you a felony charge, 1 yrs probation/drug testing and $1500 fine.

bigguns123 said:
Hell no the first thing newbies down the gym ask these days is can i get hold of some AAS to get massive? Sometimes even b4 they've even started at the gym or know what the hell there doing! Its getting worse every day i see 160lb guys wasting their time doing gear, because they either don't train intensly enough or even eat right! Then when the steroids don't work they think hey i try HGH! If they were available over the counter it would be madness!

So what?

I believe steroids should be legalized and handled just like botox, liposuction, plastic surger, implants, or any other appearance enhancing cosmetic work. You could go to a physical enhancement doctor and get prescribed a cycle and PCT. To counterbalance this, more stringent drug testing could be put into place for professional athletes to prevent doping.

That type of plan should be win-win-win all around, make everyone happy, create a new industry for appearance enhancement, and reduce a ton of unnecessary drug enforcement manpower, putting people to work better serving society.

Contact your congresspeople! Things are the messed-up way they are because of who we all voted into pwoer. Vote them out and demand change!

Top Bottom