Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you really doubt the REDSOX?

Unreal is all I can say as a Yankees fan. I love hearing all the Boston fans today on local sports radio crying and bitching and feeling like shit. I would love to say I feel bad for you but I can't. Simply put, in general Red Sox fans are loud, obnoxious, and they talk shit before they should as we witnessed lastnight. Maybe this will teach you something Sox Fan- shut your friggin mouth until you win the Series. It's that simple.

KillahBee said:
Unreal is all I can say as a Yankees fan. I love hearing all the Boston fans today on local sports radio crying and bitching and feeling like shit. I would love to say I feel bad for you but I can't. Simply put, in general Red Sox fans are loud, obnoxious, and they talk shit before they should as we witnessed lastnight. Maybe this will teach you something Sox Fan- shut your friggin mouth until you win the Series. It's that simple.

front runner

fsupat70 said:

front runner

you just proved my point, guy. And for the record, you unoriginal bastard, I have been a Yankee fan since birth (1979). In my first 17 years on this planet the Yanks sucked. Growing up as a kid I had to watch my favorite Yankee of all time, Don Mattingly, retire without a ring. Read up on your history.

KillahBee said:

you just proved my point, guy. And for the record, you unoriginal bastard, I have been a Yankee fan since birth (1979). In my first 17 years on this planet the Yanks sucked. Growing up as a kid I had to watch my favorite Yankee of all time, Don Mattingly, retire without a ring. Read up on your history.

I am right with you. i was born in 74 and had to deal with annoying met fans when they were winning the series in 86. The yanks did nothing for the first 21 years of my life.

And the only thing i mind about not watching the yankees win those years was that mattingly didnt get a ring.

PatsFan34 said:
And the fuckin crowd goes quiet...I have faith and Pedro has the edge, WATCH THE FUCK OUT!!!

Did you think the Sox were going to win ASSHOLE?

Your ass fucking went quiet today bioottcchh!!!!!!!!!

The Curse of the Bambino aiont no ficking myth!!!!!!

Too bad they left Pedro in about 10 pitches too many!!

bbbwwwwwwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

The Pats suck TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sh4dowf4lcon
bbbwwwwwwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
torbjorn_bwahaha.jpg

Top Bottom