Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you really doubt the REDSOX?

no comment from Patsfan?

Dial_tone said:
no comment from Patsfan?

I will bet anything that if he does have the balls to post up he will have nothing to say except the usual red sox fan blabber:

"They were lucky"
"They bought the championship"
"Yankees suck"

primetime21 said:
And the only thing i mind about not watching the yankees win those years was that mattingly didnt get a ring.

merch_155.jpg

Same here...whenever I say I am a Yankee fan I get the "front runner respone". I paid my dues thank you very much. Started watching baseball in around '87. And Don Mattingly made me a Yankee fan. I had to watch then live in the cellar for 9 years before this historic run started.

And for the people that say that the Yankees BUY their championships....they had a high payroll back then too. You can BUY players...you can't buy a TEAM. Ask the Rangers...

The only bad thing is that I didnt get to watch the whole game. I am kinda hoping that ESPN makes it an Instant Classic so I can see it...

PatsFan34 said:
Congrats you Yankee fans...it was awesome for me too, even though the SOX lost!!! This was a series I'll never forget, to say the least!!!

I think thats the bottom line...no matter who you wanted to win...it was good baseball. I am afraid the World Series will pale in comparison.

PatsFan34 said:
Congrats you Yankee fans...it was awesome for me too, even though the SOX lost!!! This was a series I'll never forget, to say the least!!!

It was a good series. You could`nt have scripted it better. To finish at Yankee stadium in Game 7 with Pedro and Clemens Extra innings... Could`nt be much better than that.

Could have went either way. WE ALL know that. One swing away. The Sox did`nt get hammered or anything. They put up an admirable fight. props to them.

Hannibal said:

merch_155.jpg

Same here...whenever I say I am a Yankee fan I get the "front runner respone". I paid my dues thank you very much. Started watching baseball in around '87. And Don Mattingly made me a Yankee fan. I had to watch then live in the cellar for 9 years before this historic run started.

And for the people that say that the Yankees BUY their championships....they had a high payroll back then too. You can BUY players...you can't buy a TEAM. Ask the Rangers...

The only bad thing is that I didnt get to watch the whole game. I am kinda hoping that ESPN makes it an Instant Classic so I can see it...

DONNIE BASEBALL!!!!

Top Bottom