Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dept. of Homeland Security: Inept gov dickwads? read

Government cant shrink because its the only game in town. Its not like we can pick and choose what government we want like a new car or some shit. Sure we can elect new fucksticks every election but once they are "plugged into the system" they go into self serving mode and only care about staying in office. Governent exists to serve itself. Asking the goverment to cut spending is like asking someone to cut off a finger. Even when goverment claims to have cut spending, its actually just a reduction of a spending increase. So they havent cut shit they just didnt spend as much as planned. But still spent as much or more than previous budget allocated. Make any gutdam sense? Didnt think so

Fuck this shit im moving to belize

Government cant shrink because its the only game in town. Its not like we can pick and choose what government we want like a new car or some shit. Sure we can elect new fucksticks every election but once they are "plugged into the system" they go into self serving mode and only care about staying in office. Governent exists to serve itself. Asking the goverment to cut spending is like asking someone to cut off a finger. Even when goverment claims to have cut spending, its actually just a reduction of a spending increase. So they havent cut shit they just didnt spend as much as planned. But still spent as much or more than previous budget allocated. Make any gutdam sense? Didnt think so

It certainly seems that way.

I completely agree. More and more people are realizing this, which is why Ron Paul's message is landing to a certain segment of people.

I do share your concern about government being self-perpetuating as well. That's why I still like the idea of starving it to death. If enough people push back hard enough on taxes and limiting debt, we can control and ultimately reduce the spending side.

I completely agree. More and more people are realizing this, which is why Ron Paul's message is landing to a certain segment of people.

I do share your concern about government being self-perpetuating as well. That's why I still like the idea of starving it to death. If enough people push back hard enough on taxes and limiting debt, we can control and ultimately reduce the spending side.

Money is the lifeblood of goobermint. Choke the lifeblood and it cant do anything*

*fuck shit up

Money is the lifeblood of goobermint. Choke the lifeblood and it cant do anything*

*fuck shit up

Short of a Ron Paul revolution, the only way we can stop our government is to starve it of revenue. Which means the Tea Party people are at least directionally correct.

Short of a Ron Paul revolution, the only way we can stop our government is to starve it of revenue. Which means the Tea Party people are at least directionally correct.

Now youve branded yourself an insensitive triangle hat wearing meanie

Top Bottom