Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dept. of Homeland Security: Inept gov dickwads? read

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
and these fucktards are supposed to keep track of terroists?
discuss

Homeland Security Finds Their 'Made Man' - Eventually

Gambino capo Alphonse Trucchio was not surprised when his phone rang a few weeks ago and he was told to step outside his South Ozone Park, Queens home and be arrested on racketeering charges by waiting federal agents with the Department of Homeland Security.

Knowing this day was coming, Trucchio shrugged and stepped outside, ready to take his collar. When he looked around, however, no agents were in sight. What the hell? He figured this must be somebody’s idea of a stupid joke.

Inside, the phone rang again moments later.

“If you don’t come outside now, we’re going to break the door down,” warned the thoroughly agitated voice, according to an account that was obtained from several defense sources, and not disputed by HSI spokesman Lou Martinez.

“Where are you? I just went outside and there was no one there,” said Trucchio.

Outside your house, he was told. The agent then gave him an address in Howard Beach.

“I don’t live there anymore,” replied the gangster. “I’ve been living here for 10 years.” He added, “I’m on house arrest on an electronic monitor – and you don’t know where I am?!” He then gave his caller the correct address.

“We’ll be right there,” responded the confused agent.

All I know, is that my wife has personally ACCIDENTALLY carried loaded handguns onto domestic flights TWICE since 9/11, and not been caught... Both were in her carry-on, and in one case, it was even hand-searched! And that gun is not a plastic stealth gun... It's a regular stainless Kahr 9mm auto. So that tells you something about the TSA, and about all that zillion-dollar machinery that we the taxpayers bought. Maybe they'll catch a few weapons with it, but come on... A little blonde from Dallas can walk right onto a plane with a loaded gun undetected, and she wasn't even trying to fool anybody... TWICE. I rest my case.

Charles

Might want to leave the big boy stuff to the FBI, apparently

you would hope the DHS had some big boy in it, considering what they are here to do.
only reason why the big dog FBI isn't handling this is cause the gangster is being charged with importing eastern euro poon...i hope the guy walks (which he won't) i mostly cheer for the bad guys anymore considering our overbearing govt and all it's slimey tentacles.
legalize prositution/gambling/drugs and orgainized crime is reduced 80% overnight...but so is fed and local police budgets.
and we can't have that!!

I routinely bring large fragment orthopedic implant plates and large T-25 screwdrivers onto commercial airplanes. I've probably cleared security 20 times this year and haven't been stopped once that I can recall.

We really need to face the fact that we just don't do government well.

5b5qn4.jpg

2gt6mqe.jpg

All I know, is that my wife has personally ACCIDENTALLY carried loaded handguns onto domestic flights TWICE since 9/11, and not been caught... Both were in her carry-on, and in one case, it was even hand-searched! And that gun is not a plastic stealth gun... It's a regular stainless Kahr 9mm auto. So that tells you something about the TSA, and about all that zillion-dollar machinery that we the taxpayers bought. Maybe they'll catch a few weapons with it, but come on... A little blonde from Dallas can walk right onto a plane with a loaded gun undetected, and she wasn't even trying to fool anybody... TWICE. I rest my case.

Charles

damn, that's a felony. glad u wreren't caught!

I routinely bring large fragment orthopedic implant plates and large T-25 screwdrivers onto commercial airplanes. I've probably cleared security 20 times this year and haven't been stopped once that I can recall.

We really need to face the fact that we just don't do government well.

a couple yrs ago i was leaving a job assignment via commercial airplane...had my leathermen on my hip forgot to put it into my luggage...guess who lost his $60 pocketknife?

and plunkey clearly the answer is more and more govt, we just haven't spent enough money yet
:rolleyes:

Imagine how much danger we would be in if we didnt spend all that cheddar!!!!!!!!!/////

Imagine how much danger we would be in if we didnt spend all that cheddar!!!!!!!!!/////

both parties are so guilty of this shit it is never gonna end impossible for it to do so.
gov has grown so much, peeps will/would riot if it shrunk at all (see ows)

Top Bottom