Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle once and keep gains

motorsportsz

hi there
i have a old friend who has cycled test ethanate and managed to keep 21lbs after PCT 3 months ago.

as he started young at 21 weighing 160lbs (now weighs 183lbs). he obviously did not reach his genetic potential.

his height is 5ft8

is he most likely to keep his gains without cycling again? could he gain naturally as his recovered properly and hasnt reach his genetic limit?

thanks

If he wasnt at his genetic limit he should be able to keep his gains along as he has recovered properly. He should also be able to make new gains as long as diet, training etc is in order

way too many variables to guess on this. but without building a base naturally it is less likely he will keep his gains long term simply because he needed steroids to grow 20 pounds so without them unless he really pushes himself i dont see him keeping it

Last edited:
Lots of people make the mistake of slacking on their training & diet after a cycle is over, remember you have to up those calories to feed that new muscle.

Yes, you can keep a lot of your gains, but no way does anybody keep 21 pounds after one cycle. He may weigh 21 pounds more, but I guarantee it ain't all muscle.

Yes, you can keep a lot of your gains, but no way does anybody keep 21 pounds after one cycle. He may weigh 21 pounds more, but I guarantee it ain't all muscle.

I think it was because he started way too early. He has gained near 2 inches on his arms. His diet has been in check with his training regimen. His also managed to keep his gains 3months down the line after pct

If he keeps up the training and diet than ya he will keep it. If he did a good pct that is. Use some natural sups now too even after pct.

I can honestly say that i did a beastdrol cycle, i have just finished pct, and i am stronger now than i was on cycle. It's all commitment, diet, training and attitude. Nothing comes before my training. I push my self to the absolute limit, even off cycle.

I dont get the point of your post really dude, not being rude in any way. Are you asking basically whether you can do one cycle to 'kickstart' your training and then keep the gains and then train natural?

The answer is yes (with shades of grey), if you pct properly and remain commited and push yourself. But why even attempt it. One thing people overlook is steroids are addictive. Not physically, but mentally. You feel amazing when taking them, and thats why guys jump on time and time again. So don't kid yourself thinking you will do one cycle, because it's complete bollocks, you wont. If your not in it for the marathon, don't start, it's not a sprint.

Top Bottom