Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Check

MANGALA

Cycle/Peptide Check

What is up brothers. Here to hopefully get some feedback from you. Hopefully I am on the right track with what I want to do, and don't get flamed too much.

Basically, here is the situation. I just got done with a fairly heavy bulking cycle, and things got a bit dirty. I finished up PCT at the end of June. I feel good but will be getting bloods done next week to make sure recovery went/is going fine. My stats after cycle and PCT are 5'10, 235, 17%. I told you things got a bit dirty.

Anyways, I am looking to start a bridge here soon that will aid in me cutting down body fat and maintain gains in between cycles. For this, I am looking at a Peptide stack with the additon of GW-50, so let me know what you think.

1-16 CJC-1295 DAC - 4mg/week (2 pins/week)
1-16 GHRP-2 - 250mcg 3x/day (pre-breakfast, post-workout, before bed)
1-16 Frag 176-191 - 250mcg 2x/day (30 minutes before workout, before bed)
1-16 GW-50 - 20mg/day (30 minutes before workout)

Couple questions.

1. Is it okay to pin GHRP-2 and Frag 176-191 at the same time, like before bed? Or it would be best just to do one 500mcg dose of the frag before workout? And if it is okay to pin them at the same time, should I take a dose with it pre breakfast too?

2. I have used GHRP-6 a few times. Does GHRP-2 cause the same intense hunger pains as 6? Are they at least manageable? Or should I go with Ipam 200mcg 3x/day instead?

3. 16 weeks of CJC w/DAC is not too long is it? Or should I switch to no DAC after 8 weeks?

I think that is it. I will most likely have more questions or scenarios after I get some feedback. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I would run cjc w dac for for two-four weeks at 2mg's x twice a week. a ghrp, whether a six or two shouldn't be more than 100mcg's at a time, I was taught that the body doesn't utilize more than a 100mcg every four hours, however I've read new science that says running it at 200mcg's increases effectiveness 40% over 100mcg's. I would play with this and see what works, might be a waste to run more than 100mcg's. frag is good at 250mcg's 2x a day. you can pin the ghrp and frag together. for the best fat lose, make sure to not eat an hour before or after inject. no food 3 hours prior to sleep, pin ghrp, cjc, and frag right before bed. take the gw prior to workout, this also helps w intensity. make sure not to eat for an hour after workout though. and no ghrp-2 doesn't cause the hunger of a ghrp-6. ghrp-6 affects ghrelin which is an enzyme in the stomach that affects hunger. so most guys run 2 on a diet and 6 on a bulk.i personally would stay away from ipamorelin. it's the weakest of them all, if anything run hexarelin! it's the strongest but your body desensitizes after a month, so run for 30 days then switch to ghrp-2. so to recap:
100-200mcg's ghrp 3x a day
cjc1295 w dac 2-4mg's a week, mod 1-29 3x a day @ 100mcg's
frag 250mcg's 2x a day
gw50 1x before workout
good luck, and click on the pinnacle peptide banner, they have all you need.

Thanks for the reply Tman. Now the series of questions.

First, I've read what you said about not dosing the GHRP's and GHRH's above 100mcg at a time. Thought that was only true about the CJC. So maybe I saw the new literature. Most of what I've seen says that 200mcg is a starting point. Either way, it is a 5mg bottle, so 250mcg is convenient. If some goes to waste, so be it. So I will dose the CJC-1295 no DAC at 100mcg 3x/day when I switch to it, with 250mcg of GHRP-2.

Second, since you can dose the Frag at the same times as the other peps.. can I take 3, 250mcg doses of it per day. First in the morning, then fasted cardio, and breakfast an hour later. Second dose pre-workout, and the third being before bed. Or is that just overkill?

Third, do you have any knowledge of Aicar, and how to dose it with GW?

Top Bottom