Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle for Summer help

darkmuscles

Hello,i want a little help with my cycle,i"m not an expert at all i only done a mass cycle before with tren A /prop.

Well let"s start my stats are :

Weight:183 Pounds/83 kg
Height:5.8 /172 m
Bf:around 16%
Age:19 years (please no posts like you are too young and so,i know all the risk etc,making cycles is my decision after all thanks.)
Lifting: 3 years since i was 16 years old.

I begin a cycle since 2 weeks

Testosterone Propionate:450 mg/week
Winstrol injectable version:200 mg/week
Winstrol Tabs (i also have some tabs buyed long time ago i decided to use them too) : about 30 mg a day
Clenbuterol:120 mcg daily/3 mg ketotifen ED
(2 weeks on/2 off)
Proviron: 50 mg daily
Armidex 0,5 mg / eod

Diet: Keto diet keeping my protein at around 320 g per day,carb under 100,and fats 70g a day

Cardio:Doing cardio 5 times a week,20 min stairs,25 mins treadmil incline with 5.0 km/h

Sups:Arginine and Bcaa

Well,today i finish the 14"th day of the cycle i notice some fat mellting in 2 weeks,also lost a 8 lbs,but that may be water.

I made this thread because i"m not an expert in cycles so i need some help from good people out there what should i change in my routine,

Thanks!

Overall your cycle looks good:
1. I would add in a liver aid as winstrol is a liver toxic oral steroid. I recommend n2guard from n2bm.com. Remember that your liver is your body's primary fat burning organ. A health liver makes all your fat burning goals that much easier to accomplish.
2. I personally am not a big fan of clenbuterol. Clenbuterol is very over rated. Here's why -
Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.

There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects.

I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.

3. I HATE HATE HATE keto diets. For obese sedimentary people, they are great. For bodybuilders, they are terrible. Carbohydrates are your body's primary energy source for muscular contractions. They keep the muscle full and are essential for optimal thyroid and metabolism output. Too much carbohydrates are not good, yes, but the best option is going to be carbohydrate cycling.

I have tried keto diets myself and on clients before in the past and I have never once found them to be them very effective. Even for people with high levels of body fat, I still recommend including some carbohydrates in the diet.

Here is a good article for you to read on carb cycling that I wrote: http://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

Hey,Muskate i"m glad you took a bit of your time to answer me!
Well, i allready have n2guard i use 7 caps a day
Well,thanks i just bought clen for about 1 mounth so i"m gonna finish it,but in this time i will just buy cardarine!
Well,before i started my cycle i tried to use complex carbs diet around 200 g of carbs a day,calories still low 2200 kcals only same rutine but without roids,and i just lost 2 pounds.As i tried on my body it responds verry good to keto diets as i seen last summer,my body is verry sensitive to carbs even if i eat like 150 g a day i will be face bloated etc so i need to think about this.

Hey,Muskate i"m glad you took a bit of your time to answer me!
Well, i allready have n2guard i use 7 caps a day
Well,thanks i just bought clen for about 1 mounth so i"m gonna finish it,but in this time i will just buy cardarine!
Well,before i started my cycle i tried to use complex carbs diet around 200 g of carbs a day,calories still low 2200 kcals only same rutine but without roids,and i just lost 2 pounds.As i tried on my body it responds verry good to keto diets as i seen last summer,my body is verry sensitive to carbs even if i eat like 150 g a day i will be face bloated etc so i need to think about this.

I would have to look at what you were doing in depth, your diet, workout routine, supplements, PEDs etc etc but I have never once found someone who thought they were 'carb sensitive' to actually be.

They were either not following a proper diet or training program or eating too many carbs on every single day. Eating a huge amount of carbs ever day will just get you fat. You need to carb cycle to maintain high muscle insulin sensitivity.

You can send me a PM/email if you want some help with your diet.

Your cycle is set up pretty well. I am also not a huge fan of clen though. The sides are too much for me...muscle cramping, the shakes, etc.

First,i want to thank you all for using a little of your time to help me !

Well,i use carbs like : oats,rice,and maybe 1 banana a day besides this i don"t eat any form of carbs.

Also from clen,i"m kinda resistent to it,i don"t feel much side effects at all i just feel sweating like hell everyday,and a little but just a little shaky
But after i finish my last pills i begin with cardarine.

My workout routine is working out 5 days a week. every group

Also decided to post a picture from today.

Attachments

• 13530320_1076013372472505_1184244466_n.jpg
    13530320_1076013372472505_1184244466_n.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 81
What's your injectable winstrol dosage schedule? 200mg/week doesn't add up to me. Shit's painful as hell.. so have fun.

Since you've already ran Tren, I'd run it here as well.

You ever run Clen before? 120mcg per day with keto sounds terrible. I can handle about 100mcg of Clen before the sides get to bad for me, when I've ran it with Keto.. then 40mcg is the max. Keto will make the clen far more effective.. so keep that in mind. Start low with the dose and build up. 1-2mg of Keto is all you will need as-well.

Top Bottom