Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique My Cutting cycle!

crulexis

Going to be running a simple Cutting cycle , wanted to just run Anavar @ 80MG for 6 weeks, but after lots of recommendations going to run Test E with it @ 250 / Week...

24 , Lifting for 7 to 8 years so far, experience with many Needto's Prohormones, 5'11 @ 195-200Lbs , BF in low teens

Cycle:
Test E 250MG / 10 Weeks
Anavar 80MG / Last 6 Weeks
Formestane On Cycle Estrogen Control

(Might Run SARMS at 50MG for last 2 weeks of cycle, and the 2 weeks before PCT as a bridge to keep gains)

PCT:
Clomid 50 MG / 4 weeks
Nolva 20 MG or Aromasin / 3 to 4 weeks
Unleashed / Post Cycle...
& MAYBE Sustain Alpha

Anavar is def legit & potent , one thing I'm not sure about is if I should up the Test to 500MG/ week , want to take advantage of this cycle since it's Not cheap... Just don't want unnecessary water retention.

Not quite sure what kinda diet to run for this cycle since I never done Anavar before

I think running an oral beyond 6 weeks is pointless...

I think running an oral beyond 6 weeks is pointless...
Not anavar. I ran for 8 weeks and the last two weeks were the best by far. I'm in the front of a test, primo, and var cycle right now, and plan to run the var 8 weeks minimum again.

Do you think it's better to do 6 weeks of Anavar @ 80MG or 8 weeks @ 60MG ? I just heard that it's really worth it at 80MG so not sure...

OR I could do 6 weeks Anavar 80MG & 4 weeks of WINNY at 4 weeks to end cycle

If you dont want water retension keep test around 250-300mg /week
do 6 weeks of var and end with 4 weeks of winny.
Is a dry cycle but your lipids will be in the toilette and expect higher liver values with winny too

Top Bottom