Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could Peyton Manning become the best QB to ever play the game?

gjohnson5 said:
BTW , you putting some racial overtones in this???

I like RC for his skills not his color. RC never won a SuperBowl but Doug Williams did. RC is a much better quarterback. I think RC is under rated , similar to Dominique Wilkins

Pleae don't bring race into something as trivial as Sports.

The Human Highlight Film was slightly underrated, but he simply played NO defense.

I was a huge fan and follwed his career very closely.

Troy Aikman

3 rings.

For Manning to be in the top 5 he is going to have to win a Super Bowl or 3 to get that kind of nod.

You have

Montana, Brady, Aikman, Bradshaw, Elway with multiple rings, long careers with great success.

Next group would be Favre, Stahlback and Unitas.

If he doesn't get at least one ring then he is going to end up with Dan Foust and Dan Marino in the Also ran with great stats category.

WODIN said:
Next group would be Favre, Stahlback and Unitas.

I can assure you, even in the prime of his career, Brett Favre has never been worthy of carrying Peyton Manning athletic's supporter.

PICK3 said:
I can assure you, even in the prime of his career, Brett Favre has never been worthy of carrying Peyton Manning athletic's supporter.
I can assure you that unless he wins a few rings any opinion about his skills won't matter.

Right now, in the history books Peyton Manning is a blip on the radar. Zero SB wins.

Elway, Aikman, Brady, Montana

Those are the four best in no particular order.

Numbers wise, If Peyton stays healthy he will the best. Stats are interesting but won't mean a thing if never wins SB.
Should be a great game this weekend. I like Pats!

Top Bottom