Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Congrats...Lance Armstrong.

I think the rumor is that she (and/or he) had some issue with them being apart so much...

Either she didn't want to travel, or he didn't want to stay home....

Something to that effect...pretty weak, either way.

Am I the only one that wants to hurl everytime I see Ms. Phoney, melodramatic Cheryl Crow pretend to care about Lance and his kids....sickening.

However, he is IMHO, probably the greatest athelete of our modern era. That TDF is a wild event....

One time I rode a very FLAT metric century (about 60 miles) and it kicked my ass....can't imagine doing that 21 days, let alone the mountain stages and crashes those cyclists deal with....

Anyway, congrats to him...

squatpuke said:
Haven't seen this thread yet....

I don't really like the guy, but must say he is the MAN of the TDF.
When you're ready to squat and puke you will get an idea of a few moments on the bike with L.A. Cycling is a tough sports (in my opinion) not only strength but cardio respiratory demands and its the strongest mind that can tolerate the most pain that wins. I like the guy because I saw him mature from a self centered ego driven kid to an athlete who saw beyond his sport and took it to another level to support cancer, to promote the sport to USA athletes (showing Europeans we weren't as soft as they thought) and give even the most common person in any kind of shape the inspiration to get on a bike! Go Lance. From a cyclist in Arizona!

Top Bottom